Adrien. Please Believe Me. (Ladrien, Ladynoir, Marichat) {Warning, Feels}

"Adrien!" Ladybug screamed. "ADRIEN!"

Ladybug clutched her sides. Did he leave? No he wouldn't do that....

"Adrien!" She screamed. "ADRIEN AGRESTE!"

She felt the tears running down her cheeks again. He didn't leave. He couldn't leave.

She ran. She started running like she could never run before.

She jumped onto her balcony and pressed her hands to her eyes. 

"Noo...he couldn't have done that..." Ladybug sniffed.

"Take this Gubydal!" a voice yelled and felt Ladybug saw at her.

She stepped sideways and looked up at Adrien in happiness.

"Adrien! I'm so glad you came!" Ladybug smiled.

"Yeah right!" Adrien said angrily.

"No, Adrien! It's me!" Ladybug said astonished. "STOP!"

"Gubydal, don't act like that!" Adrien hissed. "You took away my miraculous! Give it back!"

Ladybug brought out her ring and broach. She handed the ring to him.

"Here."

Adrien frowned.

"Gubydal, is this some trick?" Adrien yelled.

"No! And my name is Ladybug! Adrien, I won the fight against Gubydal! I'm so glad you didn't leave me! I'm sorry!" Ladybug cried tears starting. She looked at her suit. "Look, my suit...it's...it's still purple!"

Ladybug realised that the akuma was still within her.

She threw her arms around him. Adrien harshly pushed her away and Ladybug fell backward.

"Adrien...Chat..." Ladybug started sniffing. She reached her hand to him.

"Don't touch me Gubydal!" he yelled back.

He grabbed  his ring and put it on.

"Plagg?"

The kwami comes to life and looks at the boy.

"Plagg, transform me!" Adrien called.

"Adrien...WAIT!" Plagg called.

But it was too late. Adrien was transformed.

"Adrien...please...listen to me..." Ladybug couldn't stop crying. "It's me!"

Chat was staring at her sincere eyes. Then shook it off. She wasn't Ladybug. She was Gubydal.

"Tell me what I should tell you to make you believe me!" Ladybug cried. "You can kill me ChatNoir! But I will never fight you!"

Chat stopped.

"If you are Ladybug, look out there. Is that Paris?" He asked pointing to the city around them.

Ladybug swallowed.

"I've told you Gubydal, I will only give my miraculous to Marinette. Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

"Tikki...spots...off..." Ladybug rasped.

The kwami came out but she was in a purple aura. The akuma was still there. Marinette flopped to the ground bleeding and coughing harshly.

Chat's eyes widened. Because who he saw was not Gubydal.

It was Marinette Dupain-Cheng.