Uh Oh. (Adrienette, DJWifi)

"Class, I think our guardians Ladybug and ChatNoir are incredible!" Ms Bustier insisted.

"Yes, they're the best!" Chloé cried out.

Marinette couldn't hide her smile. 

Gosh, no villians and she's changed so much! Not that I can't say the same thing for Lila though...

"Of course Chloé, now, if you all remember, you have your project due today, and remember, it takes 20% of your grade!" Ms Bustier said grabbing her attendance.

"What? Ms Bustier! That's not fair! What about all this drama?" Ivan cried.

"I'm sorry Ivan, but you should've all been prepared!" Ms Bustier said. "Now, Agreste and Dupain-Cheng, please come forward to present your project."

Adrien turns to see Marinette but she seemed fine. She glanced at him and winked.

"I've got it covered, come on, lets go!" Marinette says and grabs him by the wrist. She whispers quietly, "Besides, who knows Ladybug better than me?"

Adrien chuckled. "Alya?"

Marinette stuck her tongue out before they got to the front to address the class.

"You have five minutes, Marinette and Adrien, please begin." Ms Bustier said.

Marinette took a deep breath before beginning.

"According to Alya's Ladyblog we know that Ladybugs and ChatNoirs have always existed!" Marinette began. "We also know that Ladybug in Paris is a strong powerful teen-I mean superhero that saves Paris from the evil Hawkmoth!"

"Gosh its feels weird talking about myself," Marinette thought.

"Well, Ladybug has faced many villians, and I'm sorry to say, including all of you," Marinette said simply. "I've been akumatized as well, and all of you here. As you might see, people get affected by negative emotions. Hawkmoth finds it easy to manipulate you all and make your emotions stronger to get revenge!"

"For example, Juleka, you got akumatized because Sabrina locked you in the bathroom!" Adrien joined in.

Juleka looks away and nodded shyly.

"You see, that's what we have found out about Ladybug and ChatNoir!" Marinette smiled.

"Well, we know a few things about ladybug and ChatNoir!" Adrien began. "For one, their powers are from their miraculouses! Ladybug's miraculous is her earrings and min-I mean Chat's is his ring!"

The class was at the edge of their seats and even Ms Bustier was surprised.

"There's no WAY they'd know so much!" Lila thought bitterly. "I hate them! Even Adrien!"

"And that's all we have learnt about Ladybug and ChatNoir! We have a visual aid too!" Marinette grinned.

Adrien blinked at her. "We do? I mean we do!"

Marinette got out a usb and winked. "Working on this ALL night!"

She plugged it onto Ms Bustier's computer and the screen flashed.

"Its a little montage we created!" Marinette put in. "I used Alya's clips, pictures and fanart from online!"

Note From Author: Watch while listening to 1000 years Christina Perri.