One Last Time |Pt 1| (Ladynoir)

Special: Marinette's Diary

One Last Time.

One Last Time To Wear Those Earrings.

One Last Time To Talk To Tikki.

One Last Time To Be Ladybug.

One Last Time To Meet Chat On Night Patrol.

One Last Time.

With a trembling hand, I grab the earrings and put them on gently.

One more transformation. I can never transform again. Adrien encouraged me to write this. So I am, with him right beside me.

Tikki came to life and she looked at me smiling sadly with her bright blue eyes.

"Hello Marinette!" she squeaked. "One last time?"

I swallowed hard, then nodded.

"One Last Time."

***

My transformation didn't feel any different. I felt like I was just transforming like I usually do to defeat an akuma. But this time it was different. I felt the weight of knowing that it would be my last time.

"Hey," Alya called, her phone in hand. "I wanna an interview...about everything."

It was long and tiresome but Chat and I got through it. Simple questions like how I got the miraculous and about our kwamis. I couldn't mention Master Fu though, or too much about the miraculouses history because Peacock and Queen Bee's identities should be secret.

"I want to see you detransform!" Alya begged.

I shook my head. 

"Its my last time." I explain. "I want it to be special."

"You're on the news, say something to all of Paris!" Alya hissed.

"Paris, I have been Ladybug for quite a long time. Protecting you from the evil Hawkmoth and purifying akumas. I have been proud to have kept you all safe. Paris means a lot to me and my family! I cannot tell you who I have been, nor Chat. It is for your own good. Because I am certain Hawkmoth will return! And I leave it to your new superheroes. But until then, stay miraculous! Bug out!" I said confidentely.

Alya turns off the phone and smiles at me proudly. She walks up to me and gives me hug.

"Remember the time I said you were amazing?" she grins.

"Yeah?"

"I was wrong, you're miraculous. And you know what else I said?" Alya's grin widening.

"That Adrien will figure it out someday?" I blink.

"I think today is the day!" Alya says slyly pointing to ChatNoir.

I go red as my suit then grin sheepishly.

"Lets go!" I smile.

"Bye!" Alya called as me and Chat run outside to the Eiffel Tower which was completely restored.

***

"Well..." Chat begins shuffling toward me. "Today was quite a day huh, Marinette?"

I giggled. "To say the least."

Chat smiles. "You're last time then huh...no more of my failed flirting..."

He begins to frown.

"Hey! Don't ruin my last day by turning sad! I'm not dying or anything!" I immediately say. "Miraculouses change you...don't you think?"

Chat chuckled. "Hasn't changed my father..."

"Well, its given you freedom!" I say cheerily. "Made you get away from all your schedules and things!"

"What about you?" he asked pointing to me.

"Mainly confidence. I couldn't face Chloé before I became Ladybug!" I laugh.

"I like it when you're happy..." he said softly.

"Lemme guess? Was it a 'purr'fect laugh?" I grin slyly.

He punched me playfully.

"Are we switching roles or something? I'm the pun master! I'm very 'pun'ny!" he replied.

"Oh please don't give me 'pun'ishment Adrien!" I moan pretending to be devastated.

"AHA!" We hear a voice.

My eyes grew wide. 

No.

We told her not to use the miraculous!

But there she was.

Volpina.

"Lila?" Chat calls in surprise.

"You're Adrien Agreste!" Volpina grins. "And you're Marinette! I heard EVERYTHING!"

"And now..." she looked at our scared, white faces with no sympathy. 

"Everyone will know!"