Miraculouses! (Adrienette)

Master Fu sighed. He clutched the miraculouses in his hand

Poor sweet Marinette. Why did she have to take all the pain? Now she can't be Ladybug anymore.

"Master Fu?" a meek yet sweet voice called.

"Marinette! Are you alright?" Master Fu replied happily.

Marinette nodded and stumbled into the room.

"They were surprised at how fast I recovered!" Marinette said raspily. "Must've been...*cough* my luck!"

"It's just my UNlucky day that Marinette gets akumatized huh?" Adrien replied as he led her to sit down on the mat.

"Marinette...I am so sorry...I didn't know that Hawkmoth is still out there." Master Fu swallowed guiltily.

"We have an upside! He doesn't have the miraculouses!" Marinette said encouragingly.

Master Fu shook his head. "Marinette, miraculouses are all over the world, it won't be long before Mr Agreste finds another, then he will return."

"Well, I can't be Ladybug anymore!" Marinette said, a tint of sadness in her tone. "He knows who I was!"

"Yes but...ChatNoir, you are to save Paris alongside QueenBee and Peacock." Master Fu said silently.

Adrien smiled at the man.

"Never." he said, anger in his tone. "I will never replace Marinette with Chloé."

Master Fu smiled. What love and devotion this boy had.

"We need Lila then." Master Fu nodded said knowingly.

"Where is Lila?" Marinette asked.

"She's with Chloé but she says she doesn't feel comfortable in the Peacock suit," Adrien said easily.

"Aah, that must be the effect, we better get her the other one!" Master Fu said.

"Fox miraculous!" Marinette called.

Adrien chuckled.

"Okay, but it will be hard to try pry the miraculous off of Alya!" Master Fu gave a hearty laugh.

***

"Here! Take it! Gimme the fox!" Lila called impatiently as she clipped off the peacock miraculous and handed it to Master Fu.

ChatNoir handed it to her.

"What's Marinette doing here?" Lila blinked.

"She was affected by the akuma really bad," Chat lied. "But she's feeling better!"

"What about Ladybug?" Lila asked frowning. "Where is she?"

"She is not coming back." Turtle said softly. "She disappeared and we don't know where!"

"Yes!" Lila cheered. "I mean...that's horrible."

Chat scowled internally.

Lila took the fox miraculous and hung it on her neck.

"Ladybug's too nice to you..." Chat muttered bitterly.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing!" Chat covered up. "Lila, you and Chloé are Paris's new superheroes and are going to have to stop him when he returns! Until then, do NOT use them!"

Lila smirked. "Of course not."