Turtle Miraculous?

Read this:

Chat's eyes felt heavy

Chat's eyes felt heavy. Gubydal's hand reached out to his and stopped.

She cried. 

Tears ran down. 

Chat fainted again.

She glanced at the awe-strucken Alya. With a soft frown, she darted out the window to the Eiffel Tower. She held a message. 

Chat's POV

I woke up groddgily(Made-up word). My eyes closed then opened and I could see Alya's creamy brown eyes boring down on me.

"A-Aly...a...." I croaked.

She held her hand out and I took it and got up knee by knee.

"What happened? Where's Lady-I mean Gubydal?" Adrien rasped weakly.

"Bro, first say claws in." Alya hissed.

"W-what?"

"I said, say 'claws in' already."

Chat nodded sadly.

"Plagg, claws in."

He detransformed and out flew the black kwami.

"Dude, you're covered with scars. Maybe you should rest." Alya said.

Adrien shook his head.

"I have to stop Gubydal," he answered.

Alya sighed.

"You realise Marinette had a crush on you ever since you gave her the umbrella?" Alya replied.

Adrien's eyes widened. He had a flashback.

"The umbrella."

"Yeah. It broke her heart when you stole the diary, stole her secret and-"

"And stole her heart. I know..." Adrien sighed looking away.

"You have to get her back Adrien." Alya said. "Sometimes we see the best things and we have to tell someone. You took that way too far."

"Look who's talking." Adrien muttered in bitterness.

"Hey! I didn't steal the diary did I?" Alya retorted sassily. "Anyways, you got to rest if you want to beat Ladybug! I mean Gubydal!"

"I can't rest...I-"

At that moment the screen of the TV flashed. It wasn't even on. Gubydal appeared, her face close to the camera.

Gubydal: Why hello, Paris! Wait a sec, everyone's my slave. Oh, too bad. Anyway, I know who's watching this, only Alya and Adrien! Hahaha! Ok, I'll stop. Now, Adrien, turn into Chat and face me now. This is commanded by Hawkmoth. He said that Ladybug's miraculous is his and all he needs is yours! Now stop whining like a pussycat and fight! Wait a second, you are a pussycat! 

She cackled madly before the screen went black.

Adrien sighed again.

"What have I done."

Alya looked at him with sympathy. But deep inside, knowing that he deserved it.

"Alya. I know someone who can help."

"Who?"

"Master Fu."