Lila? (Adrienette)

"Goodbye Tikki..." Marinette said softly before planting a soft kiss on her kwami's forehead.

"Goodbye Marinette," Tikki replied. "You were a really good Ladybug!"

Marinette wiped a tear. "You think so?"

"I know so!" Tikki giggled. "Bye!"

Marinette trembled.

"You still have Adrien, Marinette!" Tikki smiled. "He really does love you to escape all that power from Plagg!"

Marinette blushed and looked away. 

***

"Plagg, you may be a cheese loving, lazy kwami but you've taught me a lot!" Adrien said simply.

"Thank you Adrien. Now gimme some cheese." Plagg said. 

Adrien grinned. "You never get emotional do you?"

"Of course I do!" Plagg argued. "Listen, boo hoo Adrien, you are leaving...wahhh...I'm so sad."

Adrien shook his head but couldn't hide his smile. 

"Its funny, Ladybugs always say goodbye to Tikki by kissing her forehead but Chats always shake my hand!" Plagg said.

Adrien's eye twitched. "Plagg, kissing your forehead is too awkward. Let us not think about it."

Plagg shrugged. Adrien took off the ring then placed it in Master Fu's box. Then Marinette came in, her eyes puffy and red and put the earrings in.

They hugged.

***

The bell rung fiercely and the four trooped into the school.

"I've never felt so free before!" Marinette called stretching her arms. "Ladybug has soo many duties!"

"Shh, not so loud!" Alya hissed.

"Hey, you were the one who told everyone!" Marinette stuck her tongue out.

"Woah, ever since I took over the Agreste Company everything has been going smoothly!" Adrien said laughing. "I'm scared something would go wrong!"

"Oh I dunno, when you're Chat there's always something going wrong!" Nino joined in.

Everybody laughed until they had to hold their sides. But someone wasn't laughing. Lila. She was wedged in between bushes spying on them. She clenched her fists.

"I knew it! I was right!" she thought to herself. "But no one believed me!"

She glanced at Marinette's ears. (Weirdest sentence goes to this one)

"No earrings! I was right! And Adrien doesn't have his ring anymore! What idiots!" Lila hissed. "I'll catch them! And when I do, they'll be very, very sorry!"

***

"Hello Marinette, hello Adrien, hello Nino and Alya," Ms Bustier said simply. "I'm glad you are not late as you usually are!"

Marinette and Adrien went red. Their lateness must be lengendary in school.

"Lila, come in quietly please," Ms Bustier said as the pistachio-eyed girl creeped in.

Lila glared at Marinette and Adrien and grumbled as she sat down.

She tapped her pencil lightly on her lip.

"How do I prove it?" 

Chloé looked up at Lila.

She was up to something...