Volpina Is Born.

"Hey Tsune," Lila grinned. "I see you're back!"

Tsune, the confident, potato loving kwami stared suspiciously into Lila's green eyes and frowned. 

"I would usually ask for potatoes, but...Lila...you look hungry for-"

"For revenge," Lila cackled. "I know! I'm going to destroy Paris! And nothing will stop me!"

"But Lila-You can't use the miraculous for bad! Awful things will happen!" Tsune cried.

Lila grinned at this. "I. Don't. Care."

Tsune's eyes widened as he got sucked into the miraculous and Lila transformed into Volpina.

She cackled wildly and ran around the city creating illusions.

***

"Omygosh!" Alya called. 

Marinette ran up beside her and leaned into her phone screen.

"What is it?" she asked anxiously.

"Volpina! She's back and she's causing trouble!" Alya said worriedly.

"Of course, Lila must have found the fox miraculus and stolen it!" Marinette said.

Everyone in the room stared at her, except Chloé.

Marinette went red. They expected her to do something. Then an idea popped into her head.

"It would be nice if Queen Bee showed up though! I heard Ladybug made her the next superheroine!" Marinette grinned and winked at Adrien.

Chloé, being Chloé, perked up at this and got on her feet.

"I gotta go!" she said. "My daddykins' will be worried about me!"

She raced off.

The class stared at her in confusion, except Marinette, Adrien, Nino and Alya.

***

Chloé ran as far as her feet could take her until she hid in the bathroom.

"Time to transform!" she said to her bee kwami.

She admired herself in the mirror as Queen Bee and grinned.

Queen Bee has risen!