We Need An Ambulance!

I dedicated this to Music mainly because I made a BIG mistake! Thank you Music! 

~Crispie

Marinette did as Tikki instructed. In her hands she held all the miraculouses in Paris. She got the bee, peacock, chatnoir, ladybug, fox, turtle and the hawkmoth. She clipped the peacock on. Then she slid on the bee hairslide on. Then she put on the ring. Then the brooch. The the necklace. She already had the earrings. All the kwamis appeared. They all held hands. Then she cried 'transform me'!

All the kwamis flew to her earrings creating a rainbow colour. She had an aura of blue, yellow, red, black, orange, purple and green. 

The colours of the rainbow.

"LUCKY CHARM!" she cried.

It didn't do anything, instead her lucky vision shone on her yoyo. She nodded.

She stamped on her earrings and the akuma flew out.

"This is incredible!" Master Fu gasped. "She still has her powers!"

"Time To De-Evilize!" Ladybug cried.

The akuma flew out and everything healed, including the earrings. (Don't worry Ladynoir fans, Tikki's not gone. I'm not evil!)

"This is...miraculous!" Adrien gasped. "Mari-"

He glanced at the girl. She managed to detransform. The kwamis all flew out.

"I can't believe it!" Master Fu cried disbelieving. "The kwamis! Its...its...And this miraculous has fixed everything! And...Paris will forget everything...even their identities!"

"What?" Adrien blinks in confusion.

"Paris will forget everything that has happened, its an extra thing along with the healing!"

"Will..." Adrien began wearily. "Will we forget?"

Master Fu smiled and looked at the boy. "If she wants you too, but I don't think so!"

And how true it was.

"This is...this is just..." Master Fu began.

"Miraculous." Alya finished.

Adrien turned to Marinette, who fell to the floor rasping for breath.

"Help..." she choked.

"We need an ambulance!" Adrien screamed.