Chapter 1

•Clarissa's Pov•

It was a regular day, and sadly I had school. My phone dinged and I looked at the message

Shawn❤️: picking u up @ 7:15 be ready😏
Clarissa❤️: Okie Dokie

After I had responded I had to get ready for school. I changed into an outfits, then I applied my light makeup of mascara and Chapstick. Yes it's very light but I'm not a huge fan of makeup. That's just my opinion. I quickly ran downstairs grabbed my phone, an apple, and my backpack and ran out the door.
And there was Shawns car waiting for me to jump in.

" Hey" I said " Hello" he responded. And for the rest of the car ride we just talked about random things like which was better Fruit Loops or Apple Jacks. I of course choose Fruit loops. Because they are bae❤️. When we had reached school O had said my goodbye to Shawn and approached my boyfriend, Jack

AN: (Yes I had to add them in you guys!! Guess which one is her boyfriend)

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek then we started to walk to my first class which we conventially had together. "So are we still on for tonight" I questioned " Uh actually I have to cancel babe, I love you babe but I have a family party to go to, rain check?" He responded. While I was sad and upset we had canceled I get it he had a family event. But two things were off, 1st it took him a while to respond and 2nd I usually went to the family events since his family was almost mine. But I ignored the fact, Iwas not going to be a clingy girlfreind! I am not that type of a girl.

(Skip to the end of the day cause I'm too lazy to write all of the stuff plus y'all porbs don't care what she's learning in school)

I walked out the door only to see my very best friend Shawn Mendes. I waved hello and start walking towards him.  He slowly puts his arm around me and then we walk to his car I hop in and he starts riding to my house. Then suddenly my favorite song comes on I Don't Know My Name by Grace VanderWaal! She's such a good singer omg. I turn up the radio and Shawn and I both start singing...

I don't know my name
I don't play by the rules of the game
So you say I'm just trying
Just trying

So I heard you are my sister's friend
You get along quite nicely
You ask me why I cut my hair
And changed myself completely

I am lost...
Trying to get found
In an ocean of people
Please don't ask me any-

But, I don't know my name
I don't play by the rules of the game
So you say I'm just trying
Just trying

I now know my name!
I don't play by the rules of the game
So you say, I'm not trying
But I'm trying
To find my way

(AN:Yes I just had to add that in she's like soo good and this song has such a fat meaning the song actually had some more parts of you search her actually YouTube and see when she Proformed a few mouths ago anyways that's enough rambling back to the story)

By the time the song was over we had reached my house. I hugged Shawn goodbye and walked out my door. I was exhausted so I just fell asleep.