Chapter 13

•Clarissa's Pov•
I woke up with a banging headache. The doctor already explained my situation about my eating disorder and how to fix it. He also explained that I had to start eating right or I would t be able to play in my championship game. A few minutes later I saw a handsome boy with chocolate brown hair and eyes. It took me a second to process who it was. It was my Shawn. Oh my god he is gonna be so mad at me. "Clare Bare" he looked at me sternly and I gave him a pouty face and he just hugged me. "What am I gonna do Shawn?" I asked "we will get through this together Clarissa I love you and I will never let you go. I promise that you'll never be alone when I'm here!" Shawn exclaimed "your the best boyfriend I've ever had and ever will have I'm so glad you rescued me!" I whisper I fall asleep shortly after with Shawn in my arms. Maybe I'm just a kid in love but I don't ever want to grow up because right now I've got it all!

A few days later........
"Shawn bring it baaackk!" I exclaimed. He just took my Ben and Jerrys. I was beyond pissed. And to make matters worse I was really craving chocolate. You can probably guess why. Mother nature🙄🔫. The cramps were A little to much for me. They hurt like crazy. (AN: I am on a roll today wow😂😂) Shane seriously do you remember what I did last summer. " ugh your so fricking annoying your really pulling my strings!" I yelled after another 5 minutes of him not giving me back my ice cream. "If this is what it takes them fine!" I yelled before jumping on me. I kissed him and the kiss got heated he was about to pull of my shirt and I responded with "Oh no I have my period!" While grabbing my ice cream. "Your are sneaky Clare-Bare!" "I know" I responded with simply. "But you love me." "Oh I most certainly do I can't even explain my love to you! It's so very complicated, but I can tell you I will never stop loving you no matter how far you are we will always lay under the same stars. And one day I will look over you as a star. I will make sure your okay because regardless of whatever you do to me, I will still love you with all my heart, even if you stop loving me I will never stop. It's a never ending race and I promise that I will never get tired of that race. I knew you can beat me in the race but still! Clarissa never doubt for a second that I don't love you. I have loved you since the day you stepped in the Pre-K and I tried to talk to you but you simply stated 'I don't even know your name!' I will love you for an eternity more. I know this may be fast and tag we've only been officially dating for a few weeks but Clarissa do you promise?"
Shawn asked while holding out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. "I promise!" I exclaimed.

(AN: no Shawn did not propose it's a promise ring! So excited for illuminate!! I already pre-ordered it as most of you know!!)