Chapter 6

•Shawn's Pov•
There I sat. 6th period. Thinking of her. Not just her drop dead gorgeousness. But her amazing personality. I just sat there thinking of her smell and how it felt to hold her in my arms. "Excuse me Mr.Mendes would you like to share your daydream with the class?" Mr. Hernandez asks "No Thanks" I responded with. Mr. Hernandez just went back to his lesson. And I just went back to think about her. Was I obsessed? I just love her. Is that a bad thing? Was it bad to love someone so terribly much, and know they don't love you back, and that they still secretly have feeling for a bastard who broke there heart.. I loved her with all of my heart. Yet she didn't return the feelings. It was one sided. And that hurt my heart. My heart aches for the moment she said she loved me too...

•Clarissa's Pov•
6th period possibly the most dreadful part of the day. Your so close to the end of the day yet you have to wait just a tad bit longer. Plus I had Mrs.Barts class. She was possibly the most boring person I've ever met. I had zoned out right after she said "hello class". You probably know exactly who I thought about. Shawn and Jack. I was torn between the two. Jack was the ass hole who broke my hear, yet he was my first love. And Shawn well he would treAt me better. I love him yet I was too scared to tell him so. I know he probably still thinks I love Jack and he's right but I love him slightly more. Was it wrong to love two people at once. Two incredibly sexy men. One a man whore and the other my bestfreind. The only problem was my best friend probably didn't like me back. Although he's been pretty touchy with me I think he's just comforting me but boy do I wish it was more!

After I heard the bell ring I headed to the spot Shawn and I meet everyday at the end of the day, when I approached his locker I saw him talking to Megan. The slutiest slut in our school, aka alpha bitch. Suddenly she kissed him, and too make it worse he kissed back and heated the kiss, he was now gabbing her boob and her hands were tangled in his hair, when they released from each other he saw me, I ran away and to make matters worse he didn't chase after me. I wanted or be in Megan's place. I wanted Shawn to call me his girlfriend, I wanted his unconditional love. I wanted him. I had finally admitted it to myself, next person was Shawn himself. Boy am I in for a treat....

(An: quick update!! What do you think Clarissa is going to do😏😏😏)