Chapter 9

•Jack Js Pov•
Ugh Clarissa. Why do you have to be so frickin hot. I miss her. I wish she would forgive he so we could have good sex. Yes that pretty much the only reason I like girls but still. I have a plan.....

•Clarissa's Pov•
We  (Shawn and I) hadn't yet defined our relationship yet I knew we were more than friends. We else's into school hand and hand and I love it. Don't call me a horrible person but I have been kissing Shawn around Jack like a lot. It's part of my revenge. I know he still likes me. But it's only for my sex, which we never had, explaining his un-loyalty. But he knows it. I told him. And he dosnst mind it one bit. We haven't taken anything farther than a make out shesh and j like it that way. I didn't want to swipe my V-card just yet. I wanted to use it with someone I loved. And I do like Shawn and I do love him but we just got together. And we're not even boyfriend and girlfriend yet. "Hey Clarissa, would you like to ya know go on a d-date on uh f-Friday?" he stuttered. "Of course" I responded with pecking his lips. Oh how soft they were. But that was only for me to know and feel.

•Shawn's Pov•
AHHHHH she said yes. Well technically she said 'of course' but still. That was a huge relief and I can finally relax just a bit. Well that's until tonight. God I'll be a nervous reck. But it was weird it was the same Clarissa I met in pre-k yet ever since we admitted our feelings I get super nervous. We finally had to separate from each other and go to first period. Boo hoo😫😭

~Skip to lunch~

Clarissa and I sat together as usual I guess. We just ate and talked about completely irrelevant things but to us they were so relevant. Luckily we had the next period together. Which meant passing notes, not paying attention, and staring at her. I never got bored of her bold and amazing personality and beautifulness.

Our date was in exactly 2 days and 3hours ahh I'm so excited!!

AN: tysm for 86 views I know it may not be a lot to most of you its big for me!! I started this like 10 days ago!!