Chapter 21

•Shawn's Pov•
I don't know what to do. I have a tour but I also have a ex-girlfriend that I still love who is hurting and needs me. I'd be stupid to choose my tour. But letting all of my fans down.

After deliberation I came to a solution. I wanted to start a life with Clarissa. Get married. Have kids. So I would take a few weeks off. Finish my tour. Then go to collage with Clarissa, fall even more in love with be with her and be there for her. Maybe even write, sing, and produce a few songs in-between the steps. I wanted Clarissa and I knew deep down she wanted me. After all she still woar the promise ring I gave her. I had made my decision now it was time to tell that to everyone including my fans. But before I could do that I needed Clarissa to be on board.

•Clarissa's Pov•
When Shawn asked me the question I had no words. I was surprised and speechless. So I just ran on impulse, and my impulse told me to do something I never thought I'd ever do again. Kiss Shawn. His lips were soft, and pink just how I remembered them. I was beyond happy he didn't leave me. Sure he had to finish his tour but I had to finish school so it worked out. Shawn made me compelatly forget about Meredith (yes I named my child) for just a few seconds. Was it bad for me to want to forget. Was it inhuman? No actually it was quite human because people want things, and it's normal. I am not going to shame myself for not wanting pain. An unbearable pain it was. Eating me alive. Every time I stare at Shawn I see the same pain I see in my eyes. It's almost relieving to not be the only one for once in my whole god damn life.

(AN: hello comment down below if your still even reading this. Its almost over, but I have an even better story so be prepared!!)