Chapter 19

(AN: lol Shawn's complement to me was weak😂😭, I think everyone got the same one tho)

Clarissa's Pov
I was nervous around him. It's like the begging of our relationship all over again. I knew I would have to hang out or at least interact with Shawn a lot. I would just have to brush my feeling under the rug since Shawn had Bailey. This child is my everything and I will treat it better than my parents treat me. Although my family was wealthy I beer r even saw my parents. They were practically on business trips half of the time and the other half they worked all day. Woke up early and came back late. I grew up to fast, and when I look back I never had much of a child hood.

But my child would be loved and cared for and I will always put shim (she or he) first.

Talking to Shawn was at first kinda tense but we eventually got good conversation making up for lost time. We then decided that it would be best if we tried to get began together for the sake of baby, but I wish it was more than that. We discussed the arrangements and then decided to have some fun, go sight seeing, take pretty pictures, and just have some fun. Something I haven't had this trip.

Before he drove me home we decided to get desert. Shawn decided that he needed to try a "French muffin" even though there is no difference. We looked for almost a hour before finding a place that and one. Typical Shawn. Ah I missed hanging out with him. Yes I FINNALY said it. Shawn just makes me so happy and anyone in the way should just walk away and go fuck themselves. Shout out to you Jack, we all know you can't pass up an opportunity to fuck something you'd even fuck a price of lasagna (AN: I love Jack J but just for the sake forge story he's a douche. K?)