Chapter 22

•Clarissa's Pov•
Shawn and I were super happy. Both going to the same collage. Being able to go on dates and hold each other's hands. Shawn's fans have been kind of rude lately, but no one knows about the pregnancy. I haven't told anyone, I just couldn't bring myself to do so, to talk about a baby that died who was only a few days old. Yes I still felt sad at times but I tried to hide it, I hated feeling that way, depressed. Is the word. It was like a game of tug of war, Shawn pulling ok one side and my depression on the other. I wanted Shawn to win, yet the depression was real and very strong.

•Shawn's Pov•
I knew something was up with Clare Bare, although she was always happy she would cry when I wasn't looking. I'm the bathroom, in her dorm. Anywhere I wasn't, but half the time I was. She had a good life but at the same time she had a very screwed up life. Unsupportive parents, a horrible ex, and a dead baby. Not exactly your ideal life. At least she had me? I was doe. Touring for a while. My throat needed to heal, it had been so sore from all the singing. I was glad to just be with Clarissa. Cuddling and such. It felt good to be able to kiss her and not have to do it through Skype. It felt good to see her smile anytime I wanted to. To smile back whenever I wanted to. This sure was better than what we had before. We made something from nothing. So what it may not be fully functional and may not be the most stable bridge I've ever been on, I knew I was in for one hell of a ride/walk. As long as I stayed a while I could see the end. The much needed end.

(AN: update in honor of Shawn's B Day!! I think Im gonna post my other book today also stay tuned!💞)

HAPPY B DAY MUFFIN MAN💞🎊🎉🎁❣