Chapter 2

•Clarissa's Pov•
~A few weeks later~
Ever since Jack declined out date he's been very distant. I have no clue why but I will find out!!! I was super bored so I dicided to text Shawn

Clatissa❤️: hey Shawnie boy can we go to the mall together or something?
Shawn❤️: sounds like a plan pick u up in 5?
Clarissa❤️: c ya then😏
I quickly got myself together and by then Shawn had arrived. I hopped in his car and we started driving to the mall. We had gone to many stores together, but then I had the great idea to get Shawn our 7 years of friendship anniversary gift " hey Shawn I need to use the bathroom cause it's that time of the mouth" I lied
•Shawns Pov•
Oh well that gives me about 20minutes to go shopping for our anniversary. I Remeberd Clarissa saying she needed new clothes so I headed straight to forever 21. On my way there I find Jack kissing Marissa (Clarissa's best friend). I decide to trash shopping and just find Clarissa and tell her.
Shawn❤️: where r u
Clarissa❤️: meet me at Starbucks ok?
Shawn❤️: okie dokie
And teh. I started to walk to Starbucks. when I got there I dicided to tell Clarissa everything and she just sat there balling into my sweatshirt and muttering cuss words. I had just simply rubbed her back. He didn't deserve her, she didn't deserve his treatment. But there's one thing I knew and that was that I could treat her better, and from that moment I knew my love for Clarissa was real and I had made it my mission to make her mine.....

(AN: quick chapter plz plz comment below ur thoughts and add this to your library so you'll know every time I update! Which will be frequently!! I appreciate anyone who reads this story😘😘 love you all)