Chapter 10

Before reading this story lets admire the fact that I'm the picture above they spelt Shawn's name wrong😂^
Also happy (early) fricking Fourth of July filthy animals. Thanks for retracing this story here's a double update for yall💘 (fourth of July is American Independence Day to those who don't live in America)

*skip to the actual date day cause I'm to lazy to write a fill in chapter*

•Clarissa's Pov•
Omg it's Shawn and I's date night. I wonder what we are doing. He won't tell me he says it will be 'whimsical' and if he tells me then it will be ruined. So it has to be a surprise. I secretly knew Shawn had no idea what to do so he made the excuse it was a surprise. He thought he had me fooled. I know him to well.

•Shawn's Pov•
I have no clue what to do for our date. Then it hit me. Bowling. I'm really good at it. I what to beat Clarissa at something because she beats me at all sports which is kinda sad. I barley payed attention during school. I just doodled in my note book. When I got home I did my homework ate a snack, and started getting ready for my date with Clarissa. Man I never thought I'd say that, and it sure feels good. I decided on a white tee, black skinny jeans, and a blue flannel.

•Clarissa's Pov•
school was a breeze. I had lacrosse practice after school, so I made my way to the locker rooms.

*end of practice*
"Ay Clarissa I'd like to speak to you for a moment!" Coach erupted. "Ok coach be there in a second." I responded with. "Mcglocklin ive noticed your not giving as much effort into your sports as you used to. I mean you used to be at the head of the running line and now you only in the middle. You need or get your head in the game, your the captin, and our center girl after all. I would suggest taking morning an for night jogs/runs it will help with ur endurance!" Coach stated "alright thanks coach and I will I promise" I exclaimed "that's my girl" coach says while patting my back " I gotta go though" I babble as I run out the door. When I get home I quickly take a shower, get dressed and do my hair and light makeup. My outfit was a white tee, black skinny jeans, and a red flannel. I start on my homework and then I get a text form Shawn saying he's coming over in 5 minutes. I quickly touch up myself and grab my things and wait in the porch. A few seconds later I see his Range Rover pull up and I jump in. I look at him then look at myself an she dose the same " oh god" we both state. "I'm gonna go change and-" I start but I'm quickly interrupted by Shawn saying we looked cute. I agreed and he started driving up to the mystery place. A few minutes later he pulled up to the bowling alley. Bowling my favorite. " Shawn get ready to get your skinny ass wooped" I exclaim. "Only in your dreams" he responds we grab our shoes and walk to the lane. I put his name in a loser and he put mine is as butt face. I grab my pink ball and while aiming I yell "get ready to eat your words Mendes" I hit a strike. The normal. He ended up only hitting two pins. " I was just warming up!" H insisted. I grabbed my ball and hit a spare "I was just warming up" I screamed maybe a little too loud..... I ended up beating him. But that wasn't unusual. Suddenly my butt rang I got a notification that Shawn posted down thing. It was a picture of the score board and the caption being 'had fun getting beaten by a butt face💘' omg he was so cute and loving. I gave him a quick kiss which soon turned into a make out sesh. Soon after Shawn took me home. Wow that was one of the best nights ever!!

(AN: this is so cliche but I love it also thanks for 100+ reads you are all so amazing💘) word count: 727