Chapter 17

•Shawn's Pov•
I haven't seen Clarissa in over 3 years. Saying I miss her is an under statement. She was my world and now she's just well, my past. I have a new girlfriend but she's no Clarissa. I'm a gentleman and I treat her good.

I do like her. But I don't love her. She's not someone I hope to get married too. I may be leading her on. But once my feelings do Clarissa go away, maybe my feelings for her will grow, key word; maybe. We were going on a 'romantic' trip together.  She won't tell me where. I should know where since my credit card was used to buy this trip but I don't.

*Skip the plane ride*

So apparently Bailey (his gf) picked out Paris, France for our trip. In not objected to Paris, I'm more objected to the fact that  Clarissa is here. I saw her Instagram post (s). But what's the chance of me seeing her again. Plus she's probably pissed at me, and to be honest she has a right to be. As I walk through the hotel I see the back of a blonde head. No it can't be. It just can't. When the girl turns around I see it's not Clarissa. That's a relief.  Bailey and I settled in at our room the hotel and then she told me that
The Jacks and their girlfriends were here too. The boys and girls split up, we decided to go to a club and have fun, without the bummers, aka the lady's.

The guys chose the club. Let's just say it was a bad decision on my part

We had ingested so many drinks. I had lost count. I was beyond drunk. I was dancing with many girls. I was acting kinda crazy. We all were. Forgetting we even had girlfriends.

*the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of snoring, but I was not snoring. Then I realized I had no clothes on. I looked over to my left and saw lots of blonde hair, I turned the girl over and then I saw a face I never expected to see in public ever again. Clarissa's precious, beautiful face. Wait did we. Oh crap, that's not good.

Suddenly Clarissa woke up. "Oh my crap" Clarissa exclaimed "did we?" She questioned "I think we did" I responded with "did u use a condom?" "I don't know I was beyond drunk!" I screamed. We eventually calmed down and decided it would be be best if we entangled numbers so if Clarissa was so fact pregnant then, we could arrange things.

•Clarissa's Pov•
This can't be happening OMG I have a whole lacrosse career ahead of me. A baby would be a distraction, a major one. I went to a local store and bought 2 tests. I then walked home, did my thing, and waited for the results. I looked down to see a dash.

I was pregnant with my nemesis baby!

What am I going to do?

(AN: Ooh what's gonna happen!!??)