Chapter 23

5 years later.....
•Shawn's Pov•
Clarissa was 8 1/2 mounts pregnant and Ik not going to lie I was scared shitless. I wasn't sure if I would fit the "Dad" role. I didn't want to mess things up and not be there for my child, since Clarissa's parents weren't there for here we both made a promise to be nothing like her parents. Who still never talk to Clarissa, they honestly don't even know Clarissa is pregnant. It defiantly effects her mood sometimes.

She is very bipolar and the pregnancy is not the only reason why. She keeps thinking about how she lost her child. She had gotten over it but, The pregnancy just provoked it all over again. Some days she'll just cry for hours on end while other days she smiling and laughing and cherishing our relationship . But whatever stage she's in I will still be there, supporting her like a chair.

After all she is mine...

(AN: they are already married and shit btw)

•Clarissa's Pov•
I was sitting at home binge watching the vampire diaries while Shawn stroked my hair, the suddenly my water broke. "Shawn I think my water just broke" "I um- okay let's go" Shawn carried me out to the car and drove as fast as he could (without breaking the law) we reached the hospital about 5 minutes later. Shawn carried me inside explains the scenario to the first nurse he saw. God he was so cute when he was explaining things.

(AN: 1 to 2 chapters b4 epilogue. Y'all are gonna hate me soon. Sorry for not updating I was working on my other book.)