Chapter 6

Ashton
"Come on Ashton! I heard it was like the party. Everyone's going to be there!" Niall said, trying to appeal to me.

I sighed. That's my point everyone's going to be there, even them. Then again I guess that doesn't sound that bad.

"Who told you about this?" I asked Niall and he blushes a light pink.

"Just some friends of mine." He mumbles and I smile.

"Friends?"

"Yea...so um you should come it will be fun and I'm pretty sure Zayn mentioned someone named Luke, or maybe it was Calum? I don't know, he talks about them all the time."

"What did he say?" I asked but kept my eyes on the ceiling.

"He said they were going to be there, actually I'm pretty sure they're the ones throwing the party."

I shrugged and Niall groaned. "I'll think about it."

"Well you better hurry, it's this Friday." There was a knock at the door and Niall got up to open it, revealing a boy with long curly hair. "Oh hey Harry. What's up?"

I smirked and kept quiet, only to tease Niall when the door closed again.

"Why didn't you let him in?" I asked and he glared at me.

"He just needed help..."

"With?"

"Stuff." He said and I hummed, very convincing but I let it go.

He went back to raving about how cool the party would be but another knock at the door interrupted us again.

"Ugh I don't wanna move." Niall grumbled and I giggled, getting up to answer it myself.

I opened the door to the same boy from before. "You must be Harry." I say with a smile. He nods and I look back at Niall.

"Aww I forgot I left my book in the classroom that I need for my project. Um I gotta go get that." I moved aside from the door but Harry just stood there. Niall was giving me pleading eyes but I just smirked and walked down the hall.

"I think Niall's waiting for you. You can go in and...um he can help you with that stuff from before. Tell him I'll be back later will ya?" Harry smiled and finally walked in the room.

People are so weird here in college. I walked down the hall, just wandering around. I don't exactly know where to go. I mean, how long were they gonna take? A couple hours maybe?

I could use a tour guide about now. I looked around at the campus. I might be lost.

"Need some help?"

I turned around and gasped. There stood the three boys.

"Are you guys stalking me or something?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Calum chuckles. "No. Your scent is just very strong." I scrunch my eyebrows up.

"Whatever. I guess if you guys want to help than you can tell me where I am."

Michael smiles and grabs my hand, lifting it to his face and kissing it lightly before sniffing it. I pull my hand away quickly, my heart beating fast.

"Your nervous around us." He says and before I can say anything, Luke speaks up.

"And don't lie, your heartbeat says it all." I turn away from him. Not denying or confirming it. A light breeze comes through one of the open windows in the hallway and I shiver.

"What's that?" Calum asks and takes a step towards me.

"What?" I ask, looking around me. He walks up to me and pushes me backwards until I hit the wall. He leans forward and sniffs my neck.

His eyes grow dark and he growls. "You were around Harry? Why are you talking to him? Did he do anything?" I shake my head.

"H-he was just talking to my roommate." Luke chuckles.

"I think the others found themselves the boy they were looking for." Luke laughs and Michael smiles.

"W-what?" I ask and Calum touches my cheek and neck, touching some part of me the whole time. "You know him?"

"Of course we do." Michael says. "He's part of our Coven."

"C-coven? You mean there's more of you?" I ask and Luke chuckles.

"Yes there's more. Four to be exact." He answers.

"Four." I whisper to myself.

"It'll be five on Friday." Calum finally speaks up.

"Five? Who?" I ask and Calum nips at my neck.

"Harry is part of our coven. Where is he at the moment?" Calum asks.

"M-my room." They all nod and I gasp. "N-Niall?" I ask and they nod again. Oh god, what if he doesn't want to though? I have to warn him.

Calum starts to suck on my neck and I bite my tongue, holding back a moan at the sudden action.

"Calum that's enough. You can't smell him anymore." Michael growls.

Calum pulls back and smirks at my expression. "Good thing you held back that noise baby, probably would've took you right here in the hallway if you hadn't."

I blushed and shivered under his gaze. "You haven't been around these past days." I say and they all mirror Calum's smirk.

"Did you miss us?" Luke asks and I nod. They all look surprised at my response.

They would know if I was lying anyway. So what's the point in wasting the effort if they wouldn't believe me anyway?

"I should probably go." I mumble and retrace my steps back to my room.

"Are you coming to the party Friday?" Michael asks and I keep walking forward, only giving him a shrug.

Suddenly I'm pushed against the wall, again.

"Is this going to become a regular thing with you guys?" I grumble, referring to they're weird thing for pushing me against things.

They all chuckle and Michael leans forward. "I thought we already told you to answer with words." I shook my head. "Stubborn as always." He mumbles.

"We expect you to be at the party, we'll see you there." Luke answers.

"Maybe." I mumble and push Michael away before walking down the hall.

"Oh and one more thing, Ashton?" Luke calls and I huff turning around.

"Yes?"

"Your dorms that way." Luke says and points behind him. I blush and huff, walking past them and back to my room.