Chapter 15

I lied, no more flash backs.

Ashton
"What are you doing?" I whipped my head around at Luke's voice. "I told you I didn't want him to know!" He screamed at Zayn.

All the boys scrambled to stand between Luke and Zayn while I just stayed in my seat, frowning at Luke.

"He deserves to know!" Zayn yelled and Luke growled.

"But what if he leaves?" Luke whispers and I barely catch it. He looks anywhere but at me.

When I hear that I jump up. "Luke I'm not going anywhere. And Zayn's right, it's my life, I have a right to know." Luke's eyes turn a darker blue but he still doesn't look me in the eyes. "Besides I was the one who asked...because I remembered some things and I knew you wouldn't tell me."

His eyes snap up to meet mine finally and they widen slightly. "What do you remember?"

I swallow thickly and shake my head. "Well after hearing all that...a lot more than before."

"I didn't tell him the whole story." Zayn finally spoke up and Luke sighed, nodding.

"How far did you get?" He asked, his blue eyes still sad and looking at me. He took a step forward as Zayn answered, caressing my cheek lightly. I leaned into his touch.

"The fourth time."

Luke nodded again, "I'll tell him the rest."

The others quickly left the room, knowing Luke wanted that. The only ones that stayed were Calum and Michael who stepped forward to sit on the couch, I hadn't even realized they were here.

Luke led me to sit down as well, and I did.

"Zayn told you about Andy and the curse I assume?" He asked and I nodded.

He took a deep breath and looked towards Calum and Michael for help.

Michael was the one to open his mouth and start talking. "We found you for the fifth time and you were 15. We actually ended up keeping you safe and hidden for 7 years before Andy took you, this time, Calum was used as bait." Calum shuddered at the memory.

"We fought Andy obviously and we ended up killing Evan, one of Andy's gang but...Andy killed Xavier."

"I remember him, he was good...but than the first time I came back he was with Andy. He switched over to Andy's side."

They all shook their heads no. "He was an ally, he was undercover. He actually killed Kristen before he died, one of Andy's and that's why Andy killed him." Calum spoke.

"Oh...so Andy killed me in that fight I'm assuming?" I ask, knowing I would definitely give myself up for Calum.

They all nodded sadly.

"The next time we found you, you were 9 and it didn't take Andy long to find you. We went all out and got in a huge battle that you ended up getting in the middle of." They all looked pained as they remembered what I couldn't. "But it's okay because we got Edward, Peter and Alena." Luke added on to what Calum was saying and I could see the satisfaction in their eyes.

"What happened next? Or is that it?"

I could hear all three intakes of breath. "He didn't find you the next time." Calum said in a choked voice. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"What do you mean?"

They all looked at each other before Luke finally spoke up. "We found you for the last time when you were 12." He cleared his throat and I could hear the tears he was holding back, so I grabbed his hand and rubbed soothing circles. "We watched over you but you...you..."

"I what?" I asked and he cleared his throat again. "You committed suicide when you found out what was in store for you, leaving us with only a note."

My breath hitched. I did what? "W-What did the note say?" I ask shakily. Why would I do that? Why would I do that to them?

"I know you'll find me again, and this time, we'll all do it right. Andy will go down." They all smiled sadly and I shook my head, still shocked.

"I'm sorry." I managed to say when I finally could speak. They all quickly assured me that it wasn't my fault but I just shook my head. "Then what?"

"We were devastated and we just sorta went a little...crazy for a while, that ended up lasting a year." Michael says and Calum nods, adding.

"But Zayn and the boys put us in our place and we were just discussing where we should look next when..." Calum let out a chuckle. "When a ball hit Luke in the head and a little 2 year old you came up to get it" 

They all had little smiles, thinking back at the memory. "We watched over you until he you were 11, then we entered your life and now, here we are." Luke finished.

I shook my head in disbelief. "You guys searched and fought for me for...how long was that?" I mumbled and tried to count back.

"100 years." Michael said and I shook my head, shocked.

"You guys searched 100 years for me...your amazing." I breathed out and they all shrugged.

I surged forward and gave them all a kiss. "Really...you guys are amazing. I-I love you." They all smiled and fought to give me another kiss.

"I love you too." They all mumbled and I smiled, laughing lightly as I sniffled.

I had a crazy vampire clan after me and I was worried about if they loved me back.

Weird.

But the moment had to be ruined, because in my life, things don't last. My phone started to ring and I picked it up, looking at the unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ashton. Nice to talk to you again." I gulped and dropped the phone, my face paled instantly.

Yup, crazy vampire gang.

Sorry for the long wait but school started and it got busy yatta yatta...here's an update...forgive me?

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia