Chapter 7

Ashton
"So about the party...I think we should just stay home. I mean it's not even going to be that fun, I'm sure you don't want to go, trust me." I tell Niall as I toss a ball up and down.

He snorts and lays down next to me on my bed. "Are you doing crack? Of course I'm going to the party."

I frown. "First of all, don't make fun of my hobbies. Second, you really don't want to go, something...something bad is gonna happen there."

He looks at me with a small smile on his face, trying to stop himself from laughing.

"I'm going."

-

I looked around nervously and when I saw Harry and some guy with black hair walking towards us, I grabbed Niall's arm and pulled him into another room.

"What're you doing?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You convinced me to come here so let's go get some drinks." He nods and I pull him into the kitchen where it's vampire free.

I pick up two cups and fill it with the first drink I see, handing one to Niall when I'm done.

He chugs it and I watch with amusement. "Save some for later." I laugh.

He shakes his head. "With what I'm doing tonight, I definitely don't want to be sober." I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I ask and be rolls his eyes.

"Like you don't know." I shake my head and he sighs, dragging me outside.

"Your friends with Luke and the other two, right?" I nod my head hesitantly. "Then you know." He says and my eyes grow wide. Niall knows what they are? And still wants them to change him?

"Y-you want them to c-change you?" I ask and he nods.

"I've wanted them to for a while now." I back away from him but I end up running into someone.

I go to apologize but turn around to the man from before. "Zayn!" Niall says and grabs his hand.

Zayn looks at me with a smirk. "Your Clifford's boy." He says and suddenly there's another boy, he's shorter with brown fluffy hair.

"Not just Michaels but Luke's and Calum's." He says. Then he gives me his hand. "Louis." He says and I nod at him, not grabbing his hand.

Zayn kisses Niall's neck and Louis rolls his eyes. "Save that for later."

"W-where's Harry and Liam?" Niall stutters out.

"Here." Says a blonde boy who must be Liam.

Then Harry comes over and hands Louis a drink, who then hands it to Niall.

"The boys are looking for you." Harry says and I shake my head. I give Niall one last pitying look before heading back inside. He wanted his. How could he want that? I feel like it had more cons than pros to be honest, then again I really didn't know exactly what they were and what they could do.

I stumble through the pack of bodies dancing, I'm almost to the door when I see a familiar head of red hair. I turn right back around and head towards the kitchen.

I'm almost there when I see Luke looking right at me. I turn on my heals again but then I knock into a boy with brown hair.

"S-sorry." I stutter and he just smirks at me. "It's alright cutie!" He yells over the music and grips my hips. "You can make it up to me by dancing with me." He starts to sway his hips and I gulp down the rest of my drink.

I look over to see that Calum had joined Luke in the kitchen and they were now glaring at me.

I turned back to the cute boy and started to sway my hips with his, knowing that the boys were watching just made me continue instead of walking away.

They didn't make a move to stop me either, they just glared holes into my back and daggers into the boys skull.

"That your boyfriend?" The guy asked me and pointed to where Michael was glaring form the door.

I made eye contact with him and shook my head. "No." He nods and keeps dancing.

To be honest we weren't. I didn't lie, this wasn't cheating, it's not like I was planning on doing anything with this guy anyways. I didn't know what me and the boys were, friends maybe? Friends that I'm attracted to.

Before I knew what I was doing, not thinking of the consequences, I lean up and kiss the boy before me. He kisses back and I pull away after a few seconds. I look back to the kitchen, then the front door, the boys had disappeared.

"You want to go upstairs?" The boy asked and tried to kiss my neck. I giggled and pushed him away.

"No thanks."

"Tease." He scoffed and I shrugged, unfazed.

"I was only dancing to make it up to you remember?" Then I walked away, before the boys could find me again.

I practically ran back to my room, looking behind my shoulder every minute just to make sure there was no one behind me.

When I reached my dorm I sighed in relief and closed my door, closing my windows as well. I hummed in satisfaction. They couldn't get in now.

Because I wasn't going to let them in.