Chapter 11

Luke
I gripped the back of Niall's neck while Michael held his hands behind his back. We dragged him back to Zayn's house where the rest of the boys were.

"What were you thinking?" I spat at them when I got inside and they all looked nervous.

"We didn't-"

"You didn't think, that's what you didn't do!" I yelled and I let the other boys hold Niall down.

"He almost killed Ashton! And if Michael and the other boys hadn't been there than I probably would've dealt with him way differently." I was fuming.

Because of their stupidity, my Ashton almost died and if the boys hadn't been there I definitely would've killed Niall for hurting Ashton.

The boys stayed silent while I yelled at them, their heads down slightly.

Michael put his hand on my shoulder and I took a deep breath, calming myself down. "Ashton's okay." Michael whispered to me, of course the others could hear but I nodded.

"Did you discuss the transformation with him at all?" I asked calmly.

"We did! We just didn't go into detail." Liam defends and I sigh.

"Well maybe you should've. It's definitely a big thing to become immortal and especially when you have different needs than when you were human."

"Ashton's okay right?" Harry asked fearfully.

"He's fine, a little bruised up but he'll be okay." Michael answered. They all let out sighs of relief.

"But just imagine what would've happened if we hadn't showed up when we did, we would be without him." I chastise them and they nod their heads mournfully.

"We would be without our ruler." Michael added and they all had tears in their eyes.

"We have to apologize, along with Niall when he comes to his senses." Harry says but I can hear the question behind it, asking if that's alright.

I nod and they look to a struggling Niall.

"I expect you to have him under control, I won't tolerate him hurting anyone again." I look to Zayn as I say this and he nods.

"Feed him, we'll be back later." Michael tells them as I turn to leave.

"Luke..." Zayn says and I turn to him, he sighs and gives me an apologetic smile. "We really are sorry."

"I know, I just expected more from you Zayn, don't let it happen again." He nods and I give him a small smile, because I can see the sorrow in his eyes.

"Don't let him near the college until he's fed and you guys actually explain everything to him. Or I won't hesitate to come back here and deal with him my self." With that I walk out and wait for Michael to follow.

We make our way back to Ashton's dorm but end up running into the police that someone had called.

I sighed and grabbed the police officer by the shoulder, spinning him around and staring into his eyes as mine went black.

You dealt with the situation. It was just someone blasting their tv too loud.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked around before getting back in his car and driving away.

I walked up the stairs and when I got to Ashton's room, shooed the remaining bystanders away, erasing the memory completely from their minds.

Then I picked up Ashton's door and managed to put it back in its hinges, he definitely needed a new door. I gritted my teeth and looked to Michael.

"I can go buy a new one?" He said and I nodded.

"Thanks." I mumbled back and Michael ran off to fix what the other boys had ruined.

I just don't understand, they were the ones who decided to bite him, which means he was their responsibility.

"You can come in Luke." Ashton mumbled, making me look up to see him snuggled close to Calum's chest, his head peeking out of Calum's arms that were wrapped around him.

I smiled and walked in, letting go that his voice was scratchy and there was bruises forming on his throat. I crawled into the bed and snuggled up to the both of them, wrapping my arms around Ashton's waist.

"Mikey will be back soon and we'll fix your door." I mumbled into his neck. He just hummed to acknowledge that he heard me.

My thoughts drifted as I held him.

We had looked for him for almost 100 years before we found him one day in the park.

We had waited 18 years for him to grow up.

I wasn't going to let him go. I was going to protect him for as long as I could, even if I had to die to do it.

Because I knew once the other vampires found out who Ashton was, they would come for him.

My grip tightened slightly at that thought. I didn't want to lose him, again.

I just dreaded having to tell him, last time didn't work out so well.

It wasn't long for Michael to come back, and I chuckled as he just carried the door with it tucked under his arm, like it weighed not even a pound, and to us it didn't.

He pushed the old door away and put the new one in place. Then I nudged Ashton, as he was falling asleep.

"You can come in Mikey." He mumbled and we all smiled at his tired voice as he trailed off and started to drift off.

I moved some hair out of his face and kissed his forehead, I vowed he wouldn't end up like Niall when we changed him.

I just prayed he wouldn't end up like he did last time either, but that wouldn't happen if we kept Andy and his gang away.

Whose Andy and his gang? (Yes he will be played by Andy Biersack)

I LOVE OREOS.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia