Raw I

“A lot happened on Smackdown last Friday night and we’ll take you back to the intense fight between Wade Barret and Ryback later on in the show.” Michael opened up with.

“To tell you the truth I watched Smackdown and it was a wild night, especially with Roman Reigns and Payne Taylor’s passionate kiss.” Jerry said.

“Wow that was some kiss and it just came out of nowhere, I didn’t think Roman had it in him.”

“Roman? I was expecting Payne to pull away from him the minute his lips touched hers. Ever since that little fling with Kane last summer and the relationship with Rhodes last winter, Payne hasn’t bothered with looking for a relationship.” Jerry retorted with a chuckle.

Payne’s intro music started playing and Payne walked down the ramp with a microphone in her hand. She didn’t look happy, quite frankly she looked pissed. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a tight white shirt that could’ve passed for a sports bra if it didn’t have sleeves. Her hair was wavy and it hung down her back, she didn’t look like she was planning to wrestle today and if she was she didn’t get the chance to get dressed yet. As she got in the ring everyone was still cheering and chattering; she stood by the ropes and sighed, she pulled the microphone up to her mouth and then pulled the hair that spilled over her shoulder behind her.

“I came out here to address something but first I want to say something to all the WWE superstars I represent. I have no intention of representing the Shield, my mind has not changed about that and I don’t reckon it will, I just want all of you to know that because I know there’s been some talk in the locker room.” Payne said.

She walked to the left of the ring and then turned around going back to the middle and looked at the other side of the stadium.

“Payne mentioned that last Friday night on Smackdown that she wasn’t going to have anything to do with the Shield.” Michael said.

“Yeah but with a kiss like that you can’t help but wonder afterwards.” Jerry said.

The camera moved back to Payne standing in the middle of the ring looking a little off, like a cross of her feeling nauseous and sad. Payne put the microphone up to her mouth again and then she smiled when one of the guys in the crowd screamed, “I love you Payne” over everyone else.

“I love you too, whoever said that.” Payne said laughing. She turned and said,

“Now, there’s been a lot of talk about that kiss that happened on Smackdown and even more talk about what the hell is going on between me and Roman Reigns. I don’t have an answer or an explanation for the way that Reigns has been acting or why he kissed me all I know is that he did it. There is however one person I know who can give me those answers. So…” Payne leaned against the ropes facing the stairs where Shield usually enters into the ring and she continued,

“Roman, why don’t you come down here and give all these good people including me an explanation.” she said.

She put the microphone down and waited to hear the music playing, she even looked around a little bit and then said,

“I’m not leaving this ring until I get an answer so somebody better send him out here!”

Cody Rhodes’ intro started playing and he walked out on the ramp looking very upset. He grabbed a microphone and before he even started to climb into the ring he started talking

“Why are you waiting around for a man who kisses you and then walks away without any emotion at all? He has no respect for you, all he’s doing is trying to mess up your game so that he can come in and take that intercontinental Champion belt for himself.  Payne, open your eyes, those beautiful… brown eyes and look at what he’s doing to you. Roman Reigns is just a distraction to you and to me.” Rhodes said.