Miz Tv on Smack Down

The Miz was out on the stage with a black-greyish suit on and a pink tie, standing in front of him was Payne Taylor wearing a blue buttoned up shirt with blue jeans and her long wavy brown hair laying down her back. Her shirt was tucked in and she was wearing brown boots that made her look like a regular Texan cowgirl.

“I’m here with my great friend and World heavy weight Diva’s champion Payne Taylor, hi Payne how are you?” The Miz said.

“Hi, I’m feeling great.” She said giving him a big smile.

“You look lovely by the way.”

“Thank you.” She said flattered.

“You’re welcome, now everybody has been talking about how the Shield beat the hell out of Cody Rhodes Monday night on Raw. We just want to know, are you working with the Shield and if you are; is it because of your recent interest in Roman Reigns?” Miz said

Payne smiled with a laugh and said,

“No, as I said before I have no intention of representing the Shield and what happened to Cody Rhodes was pure luck I didn’t plan it. If Roman did that was all his decision I just asked him to lose the match to see if Rhodes would slip up and he did.”

“Well since he did a favor for you don’t you think he’d ask you for a favor too?”

“Well I’d think so but it would have to be within reason. I always pay back my debts; that doesn’t mean I’m working with Shield, I’m just paying back… a debt.”

“Well then what about the comment you made about justice biting back?”

Payne giggled to herself and said,

“Well that was just me being observant, when I was talking to Rhodes I saw Rollins and Ambrose sneaking up to the ring.” She said

“You didn’t help out Rhodes and to top it off you gave Roman the biggest smooch I’ve ever seen.”

Payne laughed at Miz looked at her with a smile as if he were saying ‘you gotta tell me’.  Payne’s eyes trailed off to the side and then she looked back at him and said,

“Rhodes didn’t need my help, and the kiss between me and Roman was strictly personal kind of like a victory present.”

She gave him a little laugh, her own joke made her smile. Miz just shook his head with a smirk on and said,

“Well I’ve got to say this is the happiest I’ve seen you since you were with Kane, are you in love with Roman Reigns?”

Payne’s smile went down as she looked at Miz sternly; she couldn’t believe he just asked her a question like that. She looked around at the audience that was paying attention very closely and then looked back at Miz. Payne smiled after she scoffed to herself and said,

“I don’t fall in love Miz; that would require me to have a heart. I’m just a business woman that doesn’t mean I can’t have a little fun every now and again.”

“Well I’ve been your friend for almost five years and I’ve got to say, I know you’ve got a heart. Besides you’re from Texas I thought everything from Texas was big.”

Payne laughed and said,

“Love is for children who believe in fairytales and getting the guy at the end of the story Miz, I’m smarter than that. As for me coming from Texas, I work for a big business and I’ve got plenty of superstars I’m working with I’d say that’s big enough. There is something I wanted to share with you though; actually there’s something I wanted to tell everyone tonight on Smackdown. Do you mind?”

Miz held out his hand in front of him and stepped back, she put her hand on his shoulder and thanked him and stepped forward and said,

“Brad Maddox and I were in the back talking just before I came out here and we came up with this wonderful main event tonight. The Shield will fight against, my very awesome friend… The Miz,”

She looked back to Miz who looked confused and she gave him a smile and held up a finger to him,

“Cm Punk… and of course our former United States Champion… John Cena!”

Miz looked at her in amazement and she smiled at him he shook his head no and Payne shook her head yes, she said sorry to him but the microphone wasn’t up close enough to her mouth for the audience to hear. The audience was going crazy over the idea though, they were so happy about it.

“Don’t worry Miz, I’ll be in your corner; I represent all of you, nothing would give me more joy than to be by your side when this fight goes down.”

“Wait a minute I thought that you were supposed to get me and Randy Orton a match up.” Miz said a little upset.

“Oh and I’ve done that, at money in the bank you-“

Cm Punk’s intro started playing and she turned around looking at him with a smirk.

“Correct me if I’m wrong but it was Cm Punk who asked Payne to back off on their business relationship because of the issue with Shield.” Michael Cole said.

“You’re right which is probably why he’s coming out here to address the situation.” John said

“It can’t be all on her though I mean she did say her and Brad Maddox were talking about this match up.”

Cm Punk didn’t look too happy as he stepped into the ring, Payne handed him her microphone and leaned against the ropes facing Miz and Cm Punk. There were people cheering and others booing at Punk. Payne raised an eyebrow and looked around, Miz and Punk weren’t exactly the best of friends and that beef Cena and Punk had years ago may not help the tension between the group either. After a little bit of listening to the boos Cm Punk began to talk,

“Look I appreciate that you’re trying to help me and everything and that’s why we got this partnership started but I don’t want a fight with the Shield I want a fight with Seth Rollins he’s got my title. Furthermore, I did ask you to back off a little until you’ve got this whole ordeal with Roman Reigns settled.” Punk said.

Payne kept smiling as he talked to her never once changing her expression even when he walked up closer to her to get in her face. Who would’ve thought that Punk would’ve tried to intimidate his friend let alone a female? She looked at the Miz, who came up to Punk and kind of pushed him away from Payne and said,

“Hey don’t get on her for doing what you’ve always asked her to do Punk and anyway you’re on my stage right now, I was interviewing her you don’t get to interrupt me.”

The Shield’s intro began to play and Payne rolled her eyes, she looked down and then asked to borrow her microphone back from Cm Punk. The Miz and Cm Punk were focused on the Shield coming down and Payne said,

“Now hold on boys, hold on. There’s no sense in jumping in right now, the Miz still needs to get dressed and John Cena still needs to show up. Save that anger for the main event. Shield you need to pump the breaks a little, I won’t allow any of you to come after my guys until main event. You want a taste of them? Okay, I get it, you bring your fists and we’ll bring the pain.”

Shield stood on the steps looking at them in the ring very unhappily. Payne gave them a little evil smile and wrapped her arm around Punk’s neck and said,

“As for you old buddy of mine, I didn’t ask for you to be put in the match Brad Maddox suggested it and he is the general manager, I wanted to know how it felt to walk on your playing field, without manipulation.”

“Yeah well how do you like it so far?” Miz said

Payne turned around to him and said,

“It sucks but now you’ll have to deal with it whether you like it or not.”

Payne handed Punk her microphone again and fist bumped Miz, she winked at the Shield and she patted Cm Punk’s shoulder before she slid off of the ring. She walked up the ramp and turned around and blew a kiss to Shield in which all the members looked very pissed off at Payne. She laughed and walked back stage while her intro music played.

“You heard it here folks, the main event tonight is The Shield versus John Cena, The Miz and Cm Punk.” Michael Cole said.