Raw III

“We’re back on Raw and here’s the main event, Roman Reigns versus Cody Rhodes. Whoever wins this match up will compete against the Miz for the Intercontinental Champion title.” Michael said.

“This is going to be a pretty interesting fight especially since Payne will be the special guest referee for this match.” Jerry added

“What do you think is going on in her mind right now John?”

“I can’t imagine, I mean two guys whom she claims to have interest in are about to fight and she has to watch. I don’t know if she’s happy about it or if she’s absolutely terrified.”

“Well, she already told all the WWE superstars she works with that she’s not representing Shield but everyone is still worried that if something starts going on with her and Roman that’ll all change.”

“I don’t think so, Payne is a smart girl and she knows what she wants. I think even if she and Roman were to hook up she wouldn’t let that interfere with her decision. Her being with Roman doesn’t mean that she’s representing Shield she’s just in a relationship with one of the members.”  Jerry retorted.

Payne’s Intro music played as she walked out on the ramp with her black and white stripe shirt on with her black shorts.

“Ladies and Gentlemen welcome your World Heavy Weight Diva’s Champion, Payne! Taylor!” the announcer said.

Payne entered in the ring and waved to the crowd of people cheering for her and screaming happily. She then leaned against the ropes as Cody Rhodes’ intro music played. He came out with his hood on and stopped to take it off. Payne smiled at him and laughed a little as he walked down the ramp watching her.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, weighing 215lbs Cody! Rhodes!”

He climbed into the ring and grabbed onto Payne and went straight for a kiss, you could tell she was caught off guard. She pulled her hands up quickly from the surprise then she wrapped her hands around his shoulders. Her heart could’ve stopped from the pure heat rising up between them. This kiss wasn’t anything like their first kiss or Roman’s kiss. It wasn’t sweet, it was rough but the good kind of rough the kind that made her want even more. She couldn’t jump him in the ring but that didn’t mean she didn’t want too. Cody gripped her side and held onto her tight he had his hand in her hair and though the audience couldn’t see it Payne could defiantly feel him pulling on it lightly. Rhodes let her go slowly and she leaned against the ropes pulling her hair back and catching her breath while also trying to remember what she was doing in the ring in the first place. Reality set in when the Shield’s intro played and Cody Rhodes’ face turned into a look of dislike. Payne turned around and looked at the audience and saw Roman walking down the steps but Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose didn’t come with him. After Rhodes’ kiss she was hoping Reigns wouldn’t do the same for the sake of her still being able to breathe. There was something about Rhodes that wasn’t adding up though, something that he said earlier that she’d been thinking about all night. All he’s doing is trying to mess up your game so that he can come in and take that intercontinental Champion belt for himself. That kept running in her head, when did Roman ever mention the Intercontinental Champion title ever? It didn’t even come up as topic in all the conversations they had; moreover, Roman was the only one of the two that stated exactly what he wanted clearly. Cody Rhodes just mentioned what Roman wanted to support his argument but his comment didn’t seem like it even applied to anything. That’s when Payne’s interest turned to suspicion.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, weighing 265lbs Roman! Reigns!”

Roman entered the ring with his vest on, he had that same mean expression like he always did; there was something about that expression that Payne really found alluring. She liked it for some reason. Cody and Roman walked up on each other, both in the others face so Payne stepped between them, lightly pushing Roman away from Cody. Payne looked at Roman and gave him a slight smile; she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed the other open cheek. He turned his head a little and her kiss landed on the edge of his lips and on his cheek. She pulled back and got closer to the ropes, Rhodes looked at her then to Roman. The bell rang and the match began with Cody charging at Roman immediately with a punch. Roman moved out of the way and Cody turned his back so he could catch himself on the ropes. He bounced back off and Roman held out his arm for Rhodes to run straight into it. Payne looked at Roman who looked as if he was sizing her up as he walked around Rhodes and he started stomping on his arm. Cody curled up in pain and rolled to the other side of the ropes and grabbed a hold of them to get himself up. When Cody stood up, he ran after Roman again and kicked him in the leg.  He fell against the ropes and Cody started to kick at him against the ropes. Payne started counting with every hit he made, by the fourth time he stopped.