The last 3 words

Roman and Payne had missed their first flight because they slept in so they decided to take a shower before they tried to see if they could catch another flight.

“Ouch! Roman that water is hot.” Payne said.

“Yeah I know, that’s the point.” He said kissing her neck.

Payne slipped under the water and turned the knob so that the water would turn freezing cold. Roman was getting hit by the cold water and he tried to step back as much as he could to avoid it.

“Okay, okay I give in turn it back.”

“No, I don’t think I will.” She said laughing.

Roman grabbed her arm pulling her under the cold shower water; Payne started shivering while she was laughing and said,

“Okay, I get it its cold I’ll turn it back.”

She reached over but Roman grabbed her arm and said,

“No, I don’t think you will.”

“Roman!”

Roman dipped his head down to kiss her and lifted his head up to whisper,

“Sing to me.”

“I can’t sing when I’m shivering.”

“Sure you can, it’s easy. If you sing I’ll turn it up.”

“Ass.” She said and she gave him a kiss.

“I’m so addicted to all the things you do when you’re going down on me in between the sheets all the sounds you make with every breath you take it’s unlike anything when you’re loving me.”

Roman stepped back behind the water where more of the cold water hit her, she winced and shivered more giving him a look that told him he’d pay for that. He started to turn up the heat and Payne’s muscles started to relax from her clenching them. He stepped up to her wrapping his arms around her again and told her to continue singing. She shook her head no and he threatened to turn the water back up.

“Oh boy let’s take it slow so as for you, you know where I go I want to take my love and hate you till the end. It’s not like you to turn away from all the bull shit I can’t take; it’s not like me to walk away. I’m so addicted to all the things you when you’re going down on me in between the sheets all the sounds you make with every breath you take it’s unlike anything when you’re lovin’ me. Yea!” she sang.

It was her favorite song by Saving Abel, he dipped his head down to kiss her again; she moved her head to the side and his lips caught her neck. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and Payne said,

“Not that I’m not having fun but maybe we should start getting ready so that we can catch our next plane.”

“What’s the rush it’s not like anybody will miss us down there plus it’s Saturday, Money in the bank isn’t till tomorrow.”

“I think you forgot I still have some business to conduct with my Champion.”

“All work and no play.”

“I thought you would’ve been like that considering that you always look so serious. Tell me Roman, why so serious?” She said trying to mimic the joker.

Roman shook his head with a smile and backed off a little; he picked up his wash cloth and started washing up and Payne couldn’t help but watch him do it. She rolled her eyes and said,

“The hell with it.”

She wrapped her arms around Roman making him move back a little under the water more so both of them were being hit by the hot water. She kissed him hard and passionately and Roman pushed her against the wall bringing his body as close to hers as possible. Payne broke the kiss to laugh at him and Roman went to kiss her neck. After their shower, Payne was the first to get dressed and walk out of the bedroom. She called up room service for some breakfast or rather lunch since it was now one o’clock in the afternoon. She heard a knock on the door just ten minutes after she called.