Heat for Payne

Cm Punk’s intro music began to play as he walked out and the lights started to flash, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler were just talking about how Cm Punk was ecstatic about beating the Shield in a six man tag team match.

“Just after Smackdown ended Cm Punk was attacked by Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose followed by Roman Reigns.” Michael said.

“You’d think what’s been going on with him and Payne he’d think twice before attacking one of her friends.”

“I think that’s exactly what has Punk pissed off, since Brock Lesnar attacked Punk five years ago and both of them were Heyman guys Punk has had trouble trusting people and then he became friends and a client of Payne Taylor and everything was great but then Roman starts this relationship with her and now the Shield is more aggressive than ever.” Michael said.

“That doesn’t mean anything, Payne is strictly professional and she is a loyal friend she wouldn’t send the Shield to attack him; this is what the Shield does they attack people, they out number them three to one and they leave their mark of ’justice’, that has nothing to do with Payne. Why would Payne even help set up a match and then coach her guys to victory only to send the Shield after Punk?” John defended.

Michael laughed and said

“Well your guess is as good as mine.”

Cm Punk was looking around while standing in the center of the ring and he brought his microphone up to him.

“I have worked my butt off in the WWE to get where I am today… I faced your disrespect… and now I have to deal with Payne’s boyfriend attacking me along with Seth Rollins who has my WWE champion title.”

The audience was booing; apparently this crowd didn’t favor Cm Punk as much as the last. He told them to be quite and they started booing louder.

“I am out here to challenge Seth Rollins to a match on Raw tonight and if he loses the WWE Champion title goes to me. I’m not waiting for Money in the Bank; we all know that I’m going to climb up that later anyway and I’m going to grab that suit case and cash in-“

Riot came on while Punk was speaking; he stopped talking and looked back. Payne came down with her wrestling clothes on: black pants with flat boots and a black and blue sports bra on, she didn’t have her Divas title with her but it was clear she had a match, in fact that match was up next.

“Look at Payne’s face she’s got this big smile on what is she so happy about?” Michael said.

“Who knows, Payne is psycho… in a good way.” Jerry answered.

Payne jumped into the ring with the microphone in her hand; Cm Punk did the gentlemen thing and offered his hand to help her up. She grabbed his hand and he helped her up,

“Whoa, whoa Punk before you use that terrifying ‘B’ word again I’ve got to say something… You are the best in the world okay, you know this everyone knows this even if they don’t want to admit it… but you cannot challenge a member of the Shield six days before Money in the Bank, if you suffer an injury, even if you do beat Rollins, you can’t compete in Money in the bank. Think about what you’re asking, you took down Rollins last Friday night on Smackdown you beat him you won, why not just wait six more days?”

“Because I want my title now; I appreciate that you’re trying to look out for me but I did ask you to back off. Your relationship with Roman is interfering with your business relationship with me. I have to do this on my own without you.”

Payne sighed and said,

“I understand that but I don’t think you’re thinking this whole thing through Punk. If you get injured you can lose your chance at taking down Rollins at Money in the Bank. The only thing that’s keeping you in that match is me. The Shield travels in a pack so if they see Rollins about to lose you’ll be attacked. As your friend I am telling you to-“