United States Champion match up- Cena vs Ambrose

Payne was back stage with Randy congratulating him on his win when Molly ran up to Payne hugging her leg and waving at Randy. Payne laughed picking her up and Roman came up behind Randy, Payne’s smile faded a little out of fear that maybe Randy or Roman would start something. She jumped in front of Randy putting her hand on Roman’s chest while saying hi to him.

“Hi.” He said back.

Payne gave him a kiss on the cheek and then turned to Randy and said,

“You know could you give us a minute?”

Randy nodded and she congratulated him again before he left and then turned to Roman,

“Hey, I have to go back out there soon I’m on commentary for John’s match and I was wondering if you couldkeep an eye on her for me.”

“Of course… are you going to be out there for the match with Cm Punk?”

“Of course, he asked me earlier to come out with him this time. Why?”

“I just wanted to know if I needed to watch Molly for you again.” Roman said.

Payne gave him a look and then smiled and said,

“No Kaitlyn said she’d keep an eye on her for me.”

Roman nodded and pecked a kiss on her lips before walking away with Molly holding onto his hand as John walked up to her; he looked back watching Roman walk away and then he smiled at Payne giving her his arm and said,

“Ready?”

“Yup.” She said.

She linked her arm around his and they walked away. The announcer in the ring began to announce John Cena as his music played and he came out with Payne on his arm. Payne stepped back so that Cena could look at the audience then salute to them and run down to the ring jumping between the ropes to get inside. Payne walked down to the commentary desk as John Cena took off his shirt and threw it into the audience and tossed his hat to the other side. The Shield’s Music played as Dean and Seth walked down the steps from the audience to get into the ring. Cena was looking at them with a blank face as they jumped over the black wall and walked over to the other side of the ring.

“We’re joined her by Payne Taylor at commentary, Payne we saw you and Roman back stage just a second ago it looks like things are going well for you two.” Michael said.

“Yes it is; it’s going great. What I really want to talk about though is this match up with Dean Ambrose, I mean I think this is probably the first time I’ve seen Shield really broken up and taking on their own matches. Since they came to the WWE we’ve seen them taking on opponents as a group either the three of them or the two of them taking on an opponent.” She said.

“I completely agree which is why I think these are some great match ups made by the GM’s of Smackdown and Raw as well as you Payne.” Michael said.

“Thank you.” Payne said with a laugh.

The match had already started while they were talking and at that moment Cena was taking control going for the attitude adjustment pretty early in the match. He failed, taking an elbow to the face by Dean Ambrose; Ambrose bounced off of the ropes and kicked Cena in the stomach. John stumbled back and Dean went for another kick this time Cena caught his foot. Cena lifted Ambrose up and dropped him to the mat; he went for a quick cover and Dean kicked out just in time.

“Seth Rollins screaming at Dean Ambrose to get up!” Michael said.

“I’m very impressed with how John is handling this match; I hope that he doesn’t burn out all of his energy.” Payne said.