AJ vs Payne (Rematch)

“We’re back here on main event with Diva’s world heavy weight champion Payne Taylor and AJ Lee’s match about to start.” Michael said

AJ Lee’s intro music began to play as she skipped out and then down the ramp with Big E following behind her. She skipped around the ring and walked up the stairs getting into it. She flipped her hair to the side and smiled crazy like looking at the crowd. She started to skip around in the ring again while twirling her hair then stopped when the lights flashed and fire burst up from the stage as the song Riot began to play. Payne came out with her Diva’s world heavy weight champion belt on she walked down the ramp and turned to the side holding her hand out to the audience behind the black wall. There was a little girl reaching out for him and she hugged her then there was a little boy calling for her; she hugged him too then kissed his cheek. She walked around the ring taking her Diva’s champion title off of her waist and raised it to the crowd. She high fived some of the members of the audience and when she caught Roman’s eye on her from the commentary desk she gave him a smile blew him a kiss and got into the ring. She held up her title and showed it to the audience giving them a smile and blowing all of them a kiss. She jumped up on the ropes in front of her and behind her. She went to her corner and put up her Champion title and then stood before AJ who was staring her down with her crazy eyes. The bell rang and AJ went after Payne grabbing the back of her neck and trying to shake her up a bit. She gripped her hair and started punching Payne in the head. After taking about twenty punches to the head, Payne kicked AJ in the leg then kneed her in the stomach when she let go of her hair. Payne picked up AJ and tried to turn her around but AJ slipped out of her grasp. Payne ran and bounced off the ropes and came after AJ but AJ ducked. She bounced off the ropes in front of her and came after her again hitting AJ in the chest. AJ went to the mat and Payne went for a cover.

“We just saw Payne blow you a kiss before the match started Roman what does that mean for your relationship?” Michael asked

“Honestly, I don’t think it has anything to do with our relationship I just think she was doing it for the crowd or maybe AJ.” Roman answered.

Michael laughed and said,

“Wait hold on a minute, why AJ?”

“Are you kidding me? You didn’t see the way she looked at Payne when she blew Roman a kiss, AJ can’t stand that Payne is involved with someone since she took her man away from her.” John said.

“What’s the deal with you and Payne, Roman? Are you two dating now?” Michael asked.

“I don’t think that’s any of your business Michael.” Roman said.

Michael laughed and returned his attention to the fight. Payne was underneath of AJ taking punches to the head again. Payne rolled on top of AJ and started blindly punching at AJ because she once again had her by the hair. Payne picked her up and slammed her to the mat; Payne started stomping on AJ’s abs and then turned to the crowd with a smile she asked them if she should bring the pain and the crowd went wild. She put her hand to her ear and the crowd screamed even louder.

“Payne is about to go for the no pain no gain maneuver.”  Michael said.

Payne bounced off the ropes stepping on AJ’s abs again then bouncing off the other ropes and slamming her body down on AJ. AJ flopped up in pain and Payne went for a cover.

“One! Two!-“ the referee counted.

AJ kicked out and Payne got up again, AJ started to get up slowly; Payne grabbed AJ by the hair and started punching AJ in the stomach. AJ grabbed Payne’s fist and pushed her away from her; she ran towards Payne and jumped up kicking Payne in the face. Payne fell back onto the mat and AJ tried to get a cover quickly. Payne kicked out at two and tried to catch her breath as she sat up again, AJ was getting up on the top rope to jump down on Payne and when she went flying Payne moved out of the way so that she’d hit the mat. Payne got up and turned AJ over trying to put her in her submission move the Cradle. AJ started kicking her feet and Payne lost her grip of her foot; AJ grabbed onto Payne’s foot and pulled herself up and locked her feet around Payne. Payne dragged her around on the mat with her on her foot; AJ used her body weight to pull Payne over and get her on her back. AJ pulled her legs over her so that she couldn’t kick out and the referee started to count.

“And Payne kicks out at two! I’ve got to say AJ is finally putting up a good match against Payne.” Michael said.

“Or Payne is just losing her touch.” John said

“Payne doesn’t lose her touch not for anything or anyone especially since Money in the bank is just four days away. No, I’ve watched the way Payne works for a while I don’t think she’s losing her touch.” Roman said.

He never turned to John or Michael he kept his eye on the fight before him but Michael and John gave each other that kind of look that let you know they were slightly suspicious. AJ went through the ropes just barely missing the commentary desk and Payne ran over to see if she was okay. Big E was coming over to pick her up so Payne jumped out of the ring and grabbed hold of AJ before he could. Big E was coming after her but Roman came out of nowhere and started a fight with Big E. Payne didn’t stop to figure out what was going on; she threw AJ back into the ring and got in herself pinning her down as the referee began to count. AJ kicked out though,

“Payne is starting to look a little frustrated and Big E and Roman are still going at it. Big E just threw Roman against the wall!” Michael said excited.

“This is the craziest match I’ve seen for Divas I mean; Roman just jumped in to help Payne but on Raw he attacked CM Punk.” John said.

“I’d say this is one couple that needs to take a little more time on figuring out where they stand on their relationship.”

“One of the most complicated relationship’s I’ve seen in the WWE.”

“Complicated, more like indecisive.” Michael said with a laugh.

Payne turned around as AJ got back up and kicked her in the face. AJ laid back down on the mat and Payne went for a cover. AJ kicked out again but she didn’t move from her spot, Payne grabbed her by her feet and turned her around pressing her foot against her back as she pulled her legs over her head in the Cradle submission. AJ tried to withstand the pain and she was for a little bit, Big E was coming around from fighting Roman to distract Payne she looked back at him but still pushed down on AJ’s legs then turned around back to look back at AJ when Roman came back to distract Big E. AJ tapped out and the bell rang so Payne released AJ. She grabbed her belt and stood in the middle of the ring holding up her belt and her arms with a big smile on.

“Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of this match, the Diva’s world heavy weight Champion Payne Taylor!” the announcer said.

Big E and Roman had stopped their fight and he limped over and pulled her out of the ring and threw her over his shoulder. He walked up the ramp giving Roman a nasty look and Roman climbed into the ring. Payne was addressing her public up on the top rope waving and blowing kisses to the audience with one hand and raising her title with the other. Payne got down and brushed a piece of hair from the front of her right eye and caught sight of Roman in the ring. She stopped in front of him with a smile and he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into his body giving her a kiss. It was just like the first time they kissed that fire, passion, hot, sizzle, I’ll see you in my trailer type kiss that made her go crazy.

“I rather like the way you came to my rescue.” She said when she broke the kiss but still close to his face.

He moved a piece of hair from the left side of her face tucking it behind her head and said,

“Yeah, well don’t get used to it.” He said.

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” She said giving him a bigger smile.

Roman smiled back at her and kissed her again in the middle of the ring. She pulled away and held up her title with her arm wrapped around him and his still holding onto her waist. They walked out of the ring together walking up the ramp connected to each other hand and hand.

“Well that was an interesting end to an interesting fight.” John said.

“I agree JBL, anyway coming up next Sheamus takes on another client of Payne’s, Chris Jericho. Geez this girl gets around.” Michael said with a laugh.