Smackdown- Curtis Axel vs Roman Reigns

“Welcome to Smackdown tonight we begin with World heavy weight Champion Curtis Axel and Roman Reigns from the Shield starting off the show.” Michael said.

“We spoke to Roman and Payne just after Main event to find out what their special kiss was all about and all Payne did was laugh and pat my back. Roman said every girl deserves a victory present and then walked off.”

“It sounds like their relationship is getting serious.” Michael said.

“I agree.” John said.

The Shield’s intro played with Roman walking out before Dean and Seth who were holding their titles in their hands. Roman climbed down the stairs and over to the black wall where a few of the fans hands caught onto his arm. He climbed over getting into the ring with Dean Ambrose behind the ropes and Seth sitting on the top rope. Roman held up his fist saying believe in the Shield. He fist bumped Seth and Dean and Curtis Axel’s music began to play. He walked out with Paul Heyman walking behind him looking very smug.

“We saw on Raw two weeks ago Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman made up and Axel allowed himself to become Heyman’s client again.” John said.

“It was an interesting feud between the two when Axel became upset at Heyman for almost costing him the World Heavy Weight Champion title.” Michael said.

Curtis was in the ring and he and Roman were staring each other down circling each other in the ring. The referee was trying to keep them apart until the bell rang by standing in the middle of them. The bell rang to start the match and Roman went after Curtis with a punch knocking him to the mat. Curtis got back up and tried to spear him knocking him into the ropes. Roman turned around pushing him into the corner and kicking him in the stomach. Curtis was curling up trying to protect his abdominals from Roman’s attack. The referee pulled Roman back telling him to back off and Roman backed up a little then turned around to go back to Curtis who was now off the ropes and delivering a kick to Roman’s face. Roman stepped back a little and tried to get his balance back. Axel came and close lined Roman knocking him down to the mat.

“Axel is going for the quick cover.” Michael said.

Roman kicked out and butted Axel in the head; Axel rolled on the mat to get away and looked up. Roman flipped his hair back so he could see Axel. They circled each other a little more trying to figure out what they would do. Axel grabbed onto the back of Romans neck and Roman did the same to him. Curtis started kicking Roman in the leg and Roman broke his grip from him to tend to it. He moved back against the corner ropes and Curtis ran towards him but Roman held out his other leg to kick him. Axel went back against the mat and Roman went to go for a cover.

“And Axel kicks out at one! This is a very exciting match and it looks like Roman isn’t letting anything between him and Payne get in the way of how he fights. “John said.

“Roman delivering a suplex…. Roman is accompanied by the Shield but as you can see Payne didn’t come out with Roman to support him.”

“Well Payne only comes out with the people she represents and she made it clear that Roman and her may be in a relationship but she’s defiantly not representing him or the Shield plus why does Roman need her out here, to coach him?”

“Well you know she coached Cena, Orton and the Miz into a win against the Shield.” Michael said.

“Yeah I guess your right but I think Roman’s doing fine by himself.”

Roman moved out of the way as Curtis Axel went to jump at him, he flew through the ropes hitting the commentary desk and Roman got out of the ring following behind. He picked up Axel and threw him over the commentary desk where he hit all of the chairs behind it. He got up off balance and tired, Roman pushed him against the black wall and he fell down again. The show went off for a brief commercial and when it came back on Curtis, now in the ring, somehow was able to get Roman in a submission move. Roman was able to grab a hold of the rope and the referee pulled Curtis off of Roman. Roman got up slowly and was breathing hard you could see the sweat dripping down on his arms and off of the ends of his hair. He pulled it back and Curtis came after him again with a kick to the face with both of his feet. Roman sat up slowly leaning on his shoulder rubbing his chin and Curtis was on the mat trying to catch his breath.