WWE Championship- Seth Rollins Vs CM Punk!

Here was the big event for Seth Rollins and Cm Punk, their match was up next and they were in the back getting ready. Punk was trying to convince Payne not to come out anymore because of her leg but she refused. She wanted to be there by his side to hold up his arm when he won his WWE Champion title back from Seth Rollins. Something about Rollins pissed her off, she liked Dean and she really liked Roman but for some reason she couldn’t like Rollins. Anyway, Cm Punk’s intro music played as the announcer introduced him into the ring. Their match was a no disqualification match and Punk was ready to take full advantage of that. Slowly Payne followed behind Punk as Rollins was introduced to the ring; Payne kept a look out for Roman and Dean just in case. Seth entered the ring holding up his title and Punk started towards him but was called back by both Payne and the referee because the match hadn’t started yet. The bell rang and Seth started after Punk to punch him, Punk was using his speed to avoid the punch as he ducked under it and allowed Seth to just barely stop himself from running into the ropes; Punk grabbed the back of Seth’s head and pushed him into the corner. He ran towards him kicking him in the chest and face with both his feet. Payne was a little suspicious of the whole thing though, it wasn’t adding up to her that Seth and Dean weren’t by Roman’s side when he took on Curtis Axel., Payne found herself looking around slowly at the audience thinking something was up with this match.

“And Cm Punk is going for a suplex… Seth Rollins frees himself from it.” Michael said.

“What’s wrong with Payne she looks a little serious?” John said.

“Well she was attacked earlier today that could be it.” Jerry said.

“No I mean she looks really serious, not upset, usually she’s happy and chanting for her guys but she’s not right now. What do you suppose is on her mind?” John asked.

“I don’t know. Cm Punk going for the back breaker now.” Michael said.

Punk went for a cover but Seth kicked out so quick the referee didn’t get a chance to finish saying one. Seth grabbed the sides of Punk’s head and started banging his head against Punk’s. Punk got a little wobbly but he was still standing up. Seth kicked him again and he fell against the ropes; Seth ran after him and Punk pulled down the top rope so that he could fall over it. Seth went over the top rope but his arm caught on it and kept him on the apron. Cm Punk wrapped his other arm around the top rope and started punching him in the chest. The referee pulled him off and Seth, very off balanced like, reentered the ring. Punk ran after him and kicked him into the corner again; when Punk went for another kick, Seth caught his leg and then lifted Punk up and slammed him to the mat. Seth went for a cover and Punk kicked out at two. Seth and Cm Punk both got up slowly and refaced each other and Seth ran towards him again. Punk attempted to throw a punch which Rollins dodged then bounced off of the other ropes behind Punk; Punk turned around and tried to throw another punch and this time Seth caught his arm spinning Punk around and pushing him against the ropes. Seth leaned over to lift up Punk when he came back to him but Punk kicked him in the face. Seth went to touch his face because it was in pain and then Punk kicked him in the leg making him go down to his knees. Punk started kicking him in the chest over and over again then Punk went to get up on the top rope and he jumped off but Rollins moved out of the way. Seth stood up and got out of the ring where Payne was; he gave her a sarcastic smile to piss her off and Payne gave him one back but it lasted only a second before she squinted her eyes at him. Seth was going under the ring to grab a chair but he was moving too slow; Punk had time to regroup and slid out of the ring just in time to kick him. Seth fell back and Punk picked up the chair Seth pulled out, Payne started trying to move out of the way for Punk. Punk was beating the hell out of Rollins’ back and then he picked him up and pushed him against the steal stairs. Payne gave him a look like ‘you really had to push him over here?’ Punk shrugged his shoulders and apologized already knowing what that look meant. Seth was getting up as Punk was coming after him again he moved out of the way so that Punk could hit the stairs himself and Payne moved back again. She looked around at the audience again just trying to see how safe it was, for some reason she felt like something was about to happen and she was sure she knew what it was. Seth grabbed Punk by his hair and banged his head against the pole. Payne bit her lip trying to stay out of it; she knew better than anyone that Punk wanted to prove he could win without anyone helping him out. Seth went back to grabbing the chair he pulled out earlier and started beating Punk like he beat him. The show went onto a brief commercial and when it came back both Seth and Punk where on the other side of the ring and Punk was slamming Seth into the commentary desk.