What's with Payne?

Three months had passed and Payne gave her position of GM to Natalya. Vikki was gone and the WWE universe had amazing matches set up since then. They were all getting ready for a Halloween special event set up by Natalya. All was well even for Payne and Roman; they were getting closer and closer each day. CM Punk won his WWE Champion title back and Seth Rollins wasn’t too happy about that; even though the Shield were still fighting together their friendship seemed a little broken. Seth was always arguing with Roman about Payne interfering in the Shield’s matches because of her clients and Dean was always arguing with Seth for fighting with Roman. Tonight on Raw would be their hardest challenge yet; Roman, Payne and Seth were going to go up against Ryback, Damien Sandow and Brie Bella. Payne was back stage talking with Naomi again about their fight because it was up next when Seth walked up behind her and Naomi pointed at him. Payne turned around and gave him a smirk while she crossed her arms,

“Let me guess, stay out of your way?” she said irritated.

“There may be hope for you yet.” He said trying to be sarcastic.

“Look Seth, I get it you don’t like me but I am tired, I am tired of fighting with you, I’m tired of the fighting between the Shield. Whether you like it or not, we have a match together so I suggest you get over petty differences and get ready cause are match is up next.”

Payne turned around and saw Roman staring down Seth, she sighed and said,

“Come on we’ve gotta go.”

The camera jumped to Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler at the desk.

“Great match up her by Natalya. Payne Taylor, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins fighting Damien Sandow, Ryback and Brie Bella.” Michael said as Payne’s intro song started playing.

Payne walked down the ramp and grabbed the hands of the fans while Seth and Roman walked down the audience steps; Roman was holding his World heavy weight Champion title just like Payne was holding her Diva’s Heavy weight Champion title. She walked up to the side of the ring closest to the commentary desk and started to reach for the ropes when she got a little dizzy and stopped and closed her eyes for a second. Roman and Seth walked over and Roman put his hand on her back she looked at him and smiled then climbed into the ring. They all took up the three sides of the ropes and Payne addressed the public with her title like Roman did, Seth raised his fist to the audience on his side and they roared louder. Payne walked over to Roman smiling at Seth and the reaction he got, both Roman and Payne pulled their arms back and then latched their hands together like they had their own handshake. Seth and Roman bumped fists and Seth turned to Payne and held out his hand to her. Payne smirked and they shook hands, she started to wobble a little as she stepped back. Roman looked at her suspicious and asked her if she was okay. Payne shook it off and said she was fine; she leaned against the ropes as Ryback’s music began to play introducing his team.

“We’re joined here on commentary by Dean Ambrose a member of the Shield; do you have anything to say Dean?” Michael said.

“I just can’t wait for this fight, I know that Roman and Seth will come out victorious and we’ll teach them once again to believe in the Shield because we’re unstoppable.” He responded.

“So far you guys have been arguing with each other a lot do you think that handshake between Payne and Seth means some of the issues have been solved.” Jerry asked Dean.

“Honestly, Roman is a great friend of ours and I don’t want to see him walk away just like Seth doesn’t want to see him walk away just because he has a problem with Payne. I think that handshake is to call a truce for a moment, especially since Seth wants to win this match more than anything.” Dean said.