Diva's World Heavy Weight Championship- AJ Lee vs Payne Taylor

Payne walked out onto the ramp as her intro music began to play, she was holding up her World Heavy Weight Diva’s Championship title. Payne entered the ring raising her fist in the air and smiling at the audience; she did her usual routine, jumping up on the top ropes and blowing kisses to the audience and waving to them. She walked over to her corner resting her arms on the ropes and leaning against them as AJ’s music began to play and she skipped out with Big E following behind her. Payne rolled her eyes at her while she turned around to face the other side of the ring.

“Tonight is the night for Payne and AJ to settle their differences and fight for the Diva’s World Heavy Weight Champion title match.” Michael said.

The bell rang and Payne was leaning against the ropes waiting for AJ to attack her; AJ ran towards her and Payne moved letting her crash into the ropes. Payne grabbed AJ by the arm and spun her around pushing her into the ropes on the other side of the ring. Payne jumped up on the ropes and grabbed onto the back of AJ’s hair and started punching her in the head. The referee started counting and then he pulled her off. AJ slid down to the floor and slowly picked herself up; she turned around to look at Payne who was smiling at her; she waved her hands at AJ to come after her and AJ ran towards her screaming, Payne ducked under her punch and turned around kicking AJ in the stomach and then using the suplex on her.

“Payne actually looks like she’s having fun out there.” Michael said.

“Well that’s her style, she likes what she does.” John said.

AJ and Payne locked, AJ started trying to kick Payne in the abs and then she started punching her. Payne was moved back into the corner while still taking punches from AJ. AJ started to climb on the ropes behind Payne and as she raised her fist to punch Payne, Payne picked her up and slammed her to the ground. She moved back and went to grab her legs to turn her around.

“Payne going to put AJ in the cradle!” Michael said

AJ kicked her legs and forced herself to turn around Payne lost her grip on one of AJ’s legs and she used that leg to kick Payne in the stomach. Payne stumbled back cradling her stomach and AJ got up and speared Payne into the ropes. AJ started punching Payne’s head again and Payne fought back as the referee counted for AJ. Payne lifted up AJ and flipped her out of the ring; she hit the commentary desk and rolled down by the ring. Big E walked over to grab her and Payne slid through the ropes kicking Big E in the face.

“Oh! Payne kicks Big E and throws AJ into the wall.” Michael said.

“Yeah well Payne better get AJ back into the ring before the referee reaches ten.” John said.

Payne started kicking AJ while she was laid up against the wall and then she picked her up and threw her into the ring again. Payne climbed into the ring and went for a cover; AJ kicked out quickly and rolled over to the side a little bit. She got up before Payne could attack her again and elbowed her in the back. Payne fell down and AJ went to the top rope to jump,

“Payne looks like she’s in trouble now, AJ is at the top rope and-“Michael started to say.

While Michael was talking, AJ jumped off the top rope to land on Payne but Payne sat up quick and ended up punching her in the face. AJ laid on the mat knocked out, Payne went for a cover and the referee counted to three and the match ended. Riot started playing and the announcer said,

“Ladies and Gentlemen retaining her title as your Diva’s World Heavy Weight Champion Payne Taylor!”

Payne grabbed her title and stood on the ropes holding her fist in the air smiling; she jumped on the other rope and blew kisses to the crowd. Coming up behind her, Aksana speared her from behind then started punching her in the face. Payne let go of her title trying to protect herself and she kicked Aksana away from her. Payne moved over to her on her knees slamming her body on top of Aksana punching her furiously.