Revenge comes with a little Payne

Monday night Raw began with fireworks popping up from the stage and an entrance from the Shield. Seth Rollins led the famous gang down the stairs and to the ring. Seth was holding his microphone in one hand and his title in the other as he climbed into the ring with the others following him. The crowd booed him as he stood there with the rest of the Shield. He laughed at them and then started to speak,

“I am still your WWE Champion! Cm Punk couldn’t get it away from me and no one back stage can take it away from me. I will hold this title longer than Cm Punk ever had, longer than John Cena, longer than any of the great superstars you worship so much.”

The crowd booed louder and Roman and Dean looked around at them making sure to graze over the audience entrance. Dean had warned both Seth and Roman about what Payne said and they’ve worked at the WWE long enough to understand that if she was giving you a heads up on what she was up too you should take it seriously. Seth started talking over the boos again and said,

“Cm Punk called himself the best in the world well now I’m the best in the World and no one can do anything about it. I-“

Seth was cut off by Payne’s intro music as she stepped out onto the stage Roman and Dean looked at her and spread out around the ring just to make sure she didn’t come with back up.

“Rollins, you know you’d do the whole world a favor if you just shut the hell up.” She said walking down the ramp.

Seth gave her a cold stare and she smiled back at him kindly then blew a kiss at Roman. When she entered the ring, Payne winked at Dean and continued,

“Now I came out here to say a couple of things; the first is to let the Shield and the WWE universe know that Cm Punk is no longer my client. Yes I’ve been fired but he did ask me to do one last thing for him and this is a favor for a friend. Because the Shield interfered with Punk’s match, there will be a Money in the Bank rematch as the main event on Smackdown this Friday night. However, instead of no disqualification it’ll be falls count anywhere.”

She stopped when the crowd started to cheer loudly; she looked around and laughed at the reaction. Seth looked pissed which only amused her more.

“You just gotta love their reactions.” Payne said laughing at the crowd whose cheers became louder.

When the cheers died down she continued,

“Now to be sure that the Shield doesn’t interfere in this match neither you, Seth, nor Punk will have company at ring side. Roman, Dean and Me will be in the back room watching it play out on screen and the room will be guarded by security just to be doubly sure. Okay sweet heart?” she said.

Seth opened his mouth to talk and Payne held up her finger to cut him off and said,

“Rhetorical question honey I don’t really care what you think because nothing’s going to change that decision. Now the second thing I have to tell is a warning, if you or any member of the Shield attack Cm Punk before your match on Smackdown your title will automatically go to Cm Punk. And just to be clear, if you hire someone to ‘take care’ of Punk before your match your title will go to Punk. So if I were you I’d be very careful about what you choose to do next.”

Seth shook his head upset and Dean and Roman shared a look you could see that they were pressing their tongues to the inside of their cheeks to make it look like they were upset.

“You can’t do that you have no authority over matches and who I may or may not lose my title too. You can’t keep the Shield apart.” Seth said pissed.

Payne smiled and stepped up to him and said,

“Oh really then why did Vince approve this and more importantly when I talked to Brad Maddox why did he think it was an amazing idea?”