A Smackdown Main event!

“I’m Awesome!” started off The Miz’s intro as the Miz walked out with Payne walking next to him. The Miz climbed up the stairs and got into the ring with Payne following behind. He took off his Intercontinental belt and held it up to the crowd; he smirked at the audience and jumped up on the ropes to address the crowd.

“This is a great match up created by General Manager Brad Maddox and Payne Taylor we’ve got here. The Miz, Cm Punk and John Cena taking on the Shield; each of these men already have their sights set on a member of the Shield because they’re currently holding a title or they want the title.” Michael said.

John Cena’s music started playing and you could see the audience was going crazy screaming with loud cheers even the boos were drowned out. Payne looked back at Cena and clapped while moving to the corner with The Miz as Cena ran and slid into the ring and stood up. Cena took off his shirt and threw it out of the ring; he took off his hat and threw his hat out to the audience as John began to speak,

“We saw John Cena and The Miz wishing each other luck earlier today but Punk wasn’t too happy about working with either of them.”

“He even told The Miz and Cena to stay out his way. Payne actually told them to not listen to Punk and fight together if Punk looked like he needed help they were to help.” Michael added.

“She even said, you know look Punk this isn’t just about your victory it’s their victory too.  They have to work together in order to defeat Shield. The Shield is very united in what they do which is why they are great combination together.”

Cm Punk’s music started playing and he started walking out looking irritated, he looked to the audience as he headed down the ramp touching the hands that were out stretched to him. Cena and Miz looked at each other like they knew they were going to be in trouble during the match. Payne gave them a look that told them to think differently and even though they tried to make it look like they were, Payne knew they still believed they were in trouble. She knew because she was thinking the same thing, Punk is the toughest client she’s ever had since Ryback asked to fight Cena again. Cm Punk got into the ring and jumped on the ropes and looked out to the audience with a smile. When Punk was done the Shield’s intro began playing, Payne looked back for a second to see if they were all together (they were) she could see Roman in the back walking right behind Seth. She turned around to the guys,

“Alright you guys, you’ve got to work together, if you get tired or if you know you need to get out switch with someone do not leave your sides unless one of them is trying to distract who’s ever in the ring or they’re going to attack you do you understand me? Show the Shield who’s the best in the world, who’s awesome and whose time is now.” Payne said giving them all a wink.

She bumped fist with The Miz, gave Cena a hug and kissed Punk on his cheek. The Shield were in their corner with Rollins sitting on the top rope watching them, he had an evil look to him. Dean was leaned against the ropes to Rollins right and Roman was standing before them looking at the other team with his same mean look on. Before Payne went to get down from the ring she gave Roman an evil smile and said good luck to him in a manner that seemed quite sarcastic. Roman didn’t make a motion or an expression to her comment and Payne went under the ropes and leaned against the bottom of it.

The bell rang and Dean Ambrose started off with John Cena, Ambrose had his hands locked around Cena’s neck and Cena mirrored this same motion. They circled around on the matt until Ambrose began to kick at Cena’s leg. Cena let go of Ambrose and grabbed a hold of his leg in pain, Payne was yelling at Cena to get up. Cm Punk and The Miz were jumping where they stood telling Cena to stand up. Cena got himself up and was holding onto the rope closest to the ramp, Dean ran after him and Cena ran towards him spearing him to the mat. Cena started sending a barrage of punches to Dean’s head. Cena Picked up Dean and slammed him to the ground he went for a cover but Dean kicked out. Cena stood up and Dean followed; Dean went after Cena and punched him in the ribs, Cena grabbed him by the arm and picked him up. Payne was cheering him on but Dean slipped down his back and kicked Cena in the back of the leg. When Cena went down to his knees, Dean kicked him in the chest and Cena fell over. Payne shook her head but there was a smile on her face; she started hitting the mat with her palm when Dean went for a cover to her relief he kicked out at two.