Meet Dani

Hey! I'm Dani Shearer, I'm Big Chief's little sister. I race a newer Challenger named the Heartbreaker. It's all black except for a red heart on the gas cap. I am 26 years of age and I have blonde hair and green eyes. Justin and I started out with kart racing when we were younger, moved to dirt track racing at thirteen, and now we are racing the big dogs on the streets. Chuck is my best guy friend, always there to make me laugh and always has my back. When I'm driving around town I drive a tan Chevy with black trim. It is my first truck, so it's my baby. If your next question is "are you on the top ten list?" Then my answer is "hell yes!" I am number three. Justin is number one, Daddy Dave is number two, and chuck is number four. Shawn is working his way up there with us, he's number six, Doc is in front of him. Doc and I have had our fair share of fights, we just can't get along. Well, I guess I should get back to work on the Heartbreaker and the Crow. Bye guys!

How do my Street Outlaw fans like the first chapter? I now have 2 actual stories going on, don't worry (if you are) I will show both of them equal love and not abandon one for the other. I also have a Street Outlaws Preference book so drop a request and I will write you a story with your driver! Thanks!