Sleepy Hangover

I heard the overhead door bell ring.
     "Welcome to Midwest, how may I help you?" I yawned.
     "Brought you a coffee." Dave said, setting down a chilled Starbucks coffee drink from the gas station.
     "Thanks." I said, trying to pop the lid open.
     "Ummm, babe? You gotta take the plastic off first. Let me help you." He took my drink an took the plastic off and opening the lid. I yawned again.
     "Thank you." I said, taking a drink.
     "Stay up late?" He asked.
     "We didn't get home till like three." I answered. Sapphire came through the door all wide eyed and bushy tailed.
     "Good morning!" She said.
     "How is she tired and you're not?" Dave asked.
     "I didn't have to wake up as early, and I didn't drive home either, so I got a nap in." She said. She set another unopened coffee drink on my desk.
     "Did you brush your hair?" Sapphire asked. I put my hand to my hair and yawned.
     "I don't know." I said.
     "You got your shirt on backwards, too." Dave said and I looked down.
     "And shoes on the wrong feet." Justin announced walking out of his office.
     "Why didn't you tell her all of this when she got here?" Sapphire asked justin.
     "Because it's funny and I wanted y'all to see." He said. I flipped him off. Sapphire lead me to the bathroom and brushed my hair and did a side fishtail braid. I fixed my Nitro Circus shirt and my boots. Lizzy came through the door when I go back to the front desk.
     "Oh, hell, it's too early for your shit!" I said, yawning.
     "Thank you, sweetie." She said.
     "Hey, lizzy, wanna race tonight for number ten?" Dave asked.
     "Hell yeah!" She said and they shook hands. I laid my head down on my desk and Dave rubbed my back.
     "Awww, the poor baby." He said and I groaned.
     "You act like you have a hangover." Sapphire said. I just yawned.
     "Go take a nap, sis!" Justin yelled. I got up on the desk and tried to fall asleep. Justin picked me up.
      "Not there, goofy." He took me to the shop area and laid me on a creeper and covered me up and got me a pillow.