Another Author's Note

JUST KIDDING! It's a chapter😂

I walked into the shop and everyone was looking at me.
"Oh, stop. I know Dave already told y'all!" I laughed. Justin, Shawn, Sapphire, Azn, Chuck, and Farmtruck all ran and hugged me.
"What'd I miss?" Lizzy said.
"Dave put a ring on it!" Sapphire said. Lizzy looked bothered by it.
"Honey, you wouldn't have a chance in hell with Dave." Chuck said.
"Well, congratulations. Dani." Lizzy said. I felt arms wrap around me and lips connect with my cheek.
"Hey, beautiful." Dave said. I chuckled and leaned back.
"Hey, handsome." I replied. I walked back to my office to hang out and Dave followed. He laughed when he walked in. I had all the sticky notes scattered around my walls.
"How'd you get the tall one down?" He asked.
"Id tell you but then id have to kill you." I said.
"Awww, really?" He said.
"Yes, really." I said. I sat down on my chair and logged onto the computer. Dave came over and sat on my lap. "You're heavy!" I said, struggling to push him off.
"I thought you were strong!" He teased. I groaned and gave up. He laughed and sat on my desk. "So." He said.
"So." I repeated.
"You excited? I'm really excited!" Dave said, smiling wide.
"Yes I am." I smiled. "So, where's the honeymoon?" I asked.
"Hot Springs, Arkansas." He answered. I've always wanted to visit there! They got an alligator farm, tiny town, and horse carriage rides. I hugged Dave and he wrapped his legs around me to keep me there.
"Can the aisle be checkered?" I asked.
"Of course it can." He said, kissing my forehead.

Short, but it's something! I'm finally home from camp! I loved it, but it had it's moments. Like Audrey and zoie got locked out of the dorm and had to sleep on the porch and it caused crap and they thought I got involved and stuff. Meeting Jake was one of my favorite things😂he's so freaking sweet. And ticklish! Oh my gosh, he's almost as ticklish as me! Anyway! I love yall😘😘 and the guy in the pic with me is jacob. He serenaded me with a Jewish harp. He's really goofy, but sweet