Crash

I pulled up with the rest of the vehicles and got out of my truck. I walked over to Dave.
     "Hey! You wanna race?" I asked.
     "You callin me out?" He asked, smiling.
     "Heck yeah, that number two spot is lookin pretty good." I said. He nodded and we walked over to tell Justin.
     "Ooooo, boyfriend versus girlfriend! I like it!" He said. We were the first race. I found Sapphire and told her Dave and I were gonna race.
     "You do know that if you lose you will never hear the end of it." She said.
     "Always with the negative." I joked, walking to my car.
     "I'm not negative, I'm positive that if you lose you'll never hear the end of it." She said.
     "You always know how to make me laugh, I love you." I said.
     "I love you too, girl! Now go kick some Daddy Dave ass!" She said. I got to the starting line, followed by Dave. Justin looked back and then turned the light on. I was in the left lane. We weren't even halfway when I saw the Sonoma pass in front of me in my lane. I slammed on my brakes to avoid getting hit. When the Sonoma met grass it started to tumble. My heart stopped and I started breathing heavy. The Sonoma never seemed to stop flipping. Everyone was running toward the truck when it stopped. Sapphire opened my door to see if I was okay. I ripped my helmet off and Sapphire and I started to run to the others. Azn met us and was hugging Sapphire. I was just behind Shawn and Justin who were at the truck. I didn't want to see. I was scared.
     "Dani. Where's Dani. Is she okay?" I heard Dave. I pushed through my brother and his best friend. I was crying. Dave looked up to me. He looked like he was in pain.
     "I'm okay." I managed to choke out.
     "Will you help me out?" He asked. I got my arms around him and started to pull. He grunted in pain. Justin helped him stand since he was too big for me to hold up, plus I was crying, so I wasn't as strong.
     "Hey, pretty girl, don't cry." He said. I hugged him tight. I could've lost him. His legs gave out and we caught him. Justin called over the first responders so he could go to the hospital. Chuck was right with us. His eyes were puffy.
     "You go with him, I'll go with Sapphire and we will follow." I told him. He gave me a hug before getting in the ambulance.

Kind of an intense chapter this one is. Did y'all like it? I hope y'all did! I consider us a little street racing family😂 kayle910 gturner225 KristianParker19 and myself😂 I like that, like #girlpower, I think that's enough of my rambling now, love y'all!😘