History

Justin called a drivers meeting in the garage to get ready for race night tomorrow.
"Okay, so since someone fell off the list there's a number ten spot open." Justin said.
"Fell off, or rolled off?" Chuck said making everyone laugh. I giggled and looked up to Dave who just put his arm around me and pulled me into him as he laughed.
"I thought I was getting the ten spot?" Lizzy said.
"Well there's a new driver in town! Dani, close your eyes." Justin said.
"Why? If I close my eyes Travis Pastrana better be walking trough that fucking door, not even kidding." I said.
"I don't know what your reaction will be." Justin said. "Come on in!" He called. And wouldn't you know it, Kye Kelley walks in.
"Hey, Dani!" He said.
"What're you doin here?" Sapphire asked.
"I wanna race with the 405, I moved here." He said.
"Or you're tryin to get in Dani's pants again." She said. She wasn't Kye's biggest fan ever. Justin sat back to see if a fight would unfold.
"Again?" Dave said, looking at Kye.
"Justin, get on with the meeting." I said.
"Alrighty, well, lizzy, you gotta race Kye Kelley here for the ten spot." He said. She smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear.
"Whore." I said. She looked at me:
"What was that?" She said.
"I didn't stutter." I replied.
"What call outs do we have?" Justin asked. Chuck stepped forward.
"I'm calling Doc out for the number 3 spot." I fist bumped Chuck.
"Imma call Shawn out for the number 5." Sapphire said.
"Welcome to the number 6 spot again shawny." I joked. Nobody else said anything so that was the races for tomorrow night. Sapphire went to McDonalds with Dave and I since Azn was out with Farmtruck. We sat down and ate our food.
"So, you and Kye?" Dave said.
"It was a long time ago before Justin and I even raced on the streets. We lived in New Orleans. We met at a little dirt track race and I was racing against him and it went from there." I said.
"Over time he became a jerk." Sapphire added.
"He hit you?" Dave asked, tensing up.
"No! He just liked to have things his way. And you know I'm stubborn." I said. Dave smiled at the last part.
"Yes I do." He sakd.

Kye Kelley racing in the 405! Any suggestions for stuff you wanna see happen? I hope y'all enjoyed this chapterrrrrrrrr😘😘