What Happened

The doctors wheeled Sapphire in my room so we could share the same room.
"How long had we been out?" Sapphire asked.
"About four or five days." He answered.
      "Now that's a power nap!" I said.
     "At least she's still got her humor." Dave said. I have him a look.
     "What happened? Why are we in here?" I asked.
     "A drunk driver got in your lane and you hit head on." The doctor looked sad.
     "Why do these people say they know us?" I asked next. The doctor looked at them.
     "Id like to talk to y'all privately." He said to the strange men. Sapphire and I sat down.
     "I don't like not knowing anything, Sapphire." I said.
     "I know, let's try and think." She said.
     "Heartbreaker!" I called. "I have a car named the Heartbreaker!" I said.
     "And I have a purple Camaro, we race." Sapphire said.
     "That's all I got." I said.
      "Me too." She said. About an hour later the doctor let us go.
     "Where do we go?" I asked. Sapphire didn't have a truck and mine isn't exactly here.
     "I'll take y'all home." Dave said.
     "Stranger danger." I said to him.
     "I'm not a stranger, do y'all want to stay together?" Dave asked.
     "Is that a threat?" I asked.
     "I'll stay with Dani." Sapphire said. We made it to a white GMC and I got in the passenger side. I looked up to the ceiling and saw my name on a white sticker.
     "Whys my name on there?" I asked.
     "Because when we first started dating you wrote your name on that sticker so you could claim your seat in my truck. You wrote my name on one, too." He said, pointing to a sticker above his head with his name.
     "I don't remember that." I said, looking at Sapphire worriedly.
"That's Asian guy was kinda cute." Sapphire said.
"Really? We can't remember shit, we are possibly getting kidnapped, and you're over there daydreaming." I said.
"Yeah." Sapphire said.
"Well good, because he's your boyfriend. And I'm not kidnapping you, Dani." Dave said. "Do you remember Goliath?" Dave asked.
"Duh! David killed him." I said. "I know my bible, Dave" I said.
"No! Not that Goliath! Your dog." He corrected.
"A dog? You hear that, Sapphire! I got a dog! Spike that vanilla milkshake with some rum!" I yelled. Sapphire laughed. We pulled up to my house and I got out, not so gracefully. I tripped with my crutches, but I caught myself.
      "Do you need any help?" Dave asked.
      "No, thanks, bye!" I said. He got out anyway. Sapphire opened the door and a big, black dog jumped on me.
      "No! Down boy." Dave said. My heart dropped. I remember Goliath!
     "Goliath? He was at a puppy mill, almost didn't make it?" I asked Dave. He smiled.
     "Yes! You and I got him. You got mad when I paid for him and wouldn't let you." Dave said. Sapphire hugged me. Then Sapphire straightened up.
     "What is it?" I asked.
     "Susie Lou! Where is Susie Lou?" Sapphire asked.
     "At Farmtruck and Azn's shop." Dave answered.
     "Can we go?" Sapphire asked.

Another update! Whoop whoop! How'd y'all outlaws like this one? I hope you liked it! Love y'all😘