4th of July

Happy 4th y'all! Be safe tonight if you're shooting fireworks!

"Dani! Wake up! We gotta go buy fireworks!" Dave said.
"How'd you get in my house?" I asked. We don't live together...yet. And I never gave him a house key.
"Shhh, don't worry about it, just be happy I did." He said, putting a finger over my lips. I sat up and looked at my dresser to find an outfit folded on top.
"I found some clothes for you so you didn't have to hunt and whine that you didn't have anything." Dave said, sitting on my bed. I walked over and there was an American flag tank top and some light blue jeans and my American flag boots.
"Nice." I said. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and my hair and was ready to go. We took Dave's truck and went to a few firework stands and bought the biggest fireworks and a couple of the day fireworks. We spent about three hundred dollars. We got to Justin's house where most of my family were at and some of the boys. All of my aunts and uncles interrogated Dave since they'd never met him.
"Okay, okay! He's a good boy, leave him be!" I said, laughing and pulling Dave away. I was sitting on a bar stool and Dave was sitting in a rolly chair just spinning around.
"You're borrrrrrinnnggggg." Dave said.
"Shhhh, darling." I joked.
"You're more fun when Sapphire is around!" He said, grabbing my foot. I saw Sapphire and she came running and gave me a hug. "No!" Dave said, getting up and basically climbing on top of me. "She's mine today! Go hang with Azn. Be a good girl." He said.
"I'm gonna go hang with Azn, not because you told me to, but because I want to. See ya in a minute, Dandilion!" She said.
"Deuces!" I said. I looked up at Dave. "You're pretty heavy, get off." I said. We walked to his truck and he got out the bottle rockets. Which were they little red sticks with a fuse and you have to hold it for a little bit and then throw it and it shoots off and explodes. If you don't throw it right then it'll shoot off at someone. Which is the fun part. Dave lights one and waits for a little bit and I'm on the other side of the truck trying to find something for the kids to play with when I hear the puff sound that the rocket makes when it shoots off and I see smoke between my legs and before I realize what was going on a bottle rocket explodes. I squealed and jumped.
"Dammit Dave! Don't do that." I said as he was bent over laughing. I giggled and added, "I hate you."
"Oh, no you don't." He said walking over to me. I turned away from him and he hugged my for behind.
"I'm sorry, Dani." He said, kissing my cheek. I smiled. He knew I wasn't mad at him. I leaned my head back so the top of my head was against his chest.
"First you shoot me with a paintball...twice! Now a bottle rocket." I said, laughing.
"You're never gonna let me live that down are you?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Nope!"
"You're lucky you're cute." He said, giving me a kiss. Night came and Dave let the tailgate of his truck down and sat on it and I joined him. We scooted to the back so we could lean against the back of the truck. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. After about five fireworks, Emily, my little cousin wanted me to sit on the porch with her, which is basically just a small platform of wood. Dave kicked me in the butt as I got up.
"I'll be back in a minute." I said. I sat on the porch with her. She just talked herself away and I was laughing.
"What're you lighting!" I called to my uncle.
"Artillery shells!" He called back. He lit the fuse and when the first shell shot the tube fell over and faced me and Emily.
"Emily get back!" I snapped, pushing her off the the other side of the porch. A shell shot and hit my right leg. I couldn't move fast enough and it exploded. My ears were ringing and I was dizzy. Everyone ran to me. Dave pushed through everyone.
"Are you okay?!" He yelled grabbing my face.

This accident actually happened last year😂 I will make the part two today so you don't have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens. Hope y'all like this one. Love y'all! 😘😘😘