Girl Talk

A/N: younger days. Ya know, when I say a chapter is the last chapter of the day, don't listen to me😂I obviously don't listen to myself. I may make more books about Dani and Dave and about Dani and Sapphire!

Sapphire and I laughed on the ground looking at the clouds. Kye and I just broke up a few days ago. Thank God.
     "What's your dream guy like?" Sapphire asked. I looked at her and then back at the sky.
     "Funny, sweet, badass. Street racer, duh. You know I love a tall guy. And he's got to love animals. What about you?" I asked. She smiled.
     "Funny, sweet, and can handle me and my craziness! And obviously has to get along with you." She said.
     "I can't believe we finally graduated." I said.
     "Yeah, and now we can street race!" Sapphire said. I propped up on my elbows and looked in the shop to see my '71 Challenger (in the beginning I said newer, but now I decided I want the Heartbreaker to be a '71) it was a little beat up but with a little TLC she'll be a monster.
     "How's your car?" I asked.
     "It's in the paint shop. It's gonna be purple." Sapphire said.
     "Well of course!" I said. "The Heartbreaker needs a new battery and a transmission." I said.
     "And some body work, I mean, the paint is peeling off!" Sapphire said.
     "Shhhh, baby steps." I said. I was currently living with my brother, Justin. I want to Live pretty close to him. I love my bubba. Justin won the Heartbreaker in a pinkslip race for me as a graduation present. He came out of the house and ran, jumping in the pond.
      "Come swim with me!" He hollered. Sapphire giggled and jumped in. I resisted until I finally decided to jump in with my favorite idiots.

I might have one more chapter up tonight, maybe two, idk. I didn't even know id have this one up😂I'm so glad y'all put up with me! Let's just enjoy this pic of Justin and Dave when they raced on Pinks! Love yall😘

 I didn't even know id have this one up😂I'm so glad y'all put up with me! Let's just enjoy this pic of Justin and Dave when they raced on Pinks! Love yall😘