Moods

Dave drove back to his trailer and I was there to congratulate him.
     "I'm so glad I beat that idiot." Dave said, taking his helmet off.
     "Me, too." I added. Dave's eyes went behind me and worry covered his face. I turned around to see Lizzy standing around my car. She was walking around it, dragging her finger on it. I walked over there, Dave following behind me. Sapphire joined, too.
     "I don't think you have any business being around my car." I said.
     "I was just admiring it's beauty." She said said in a bitchy way.
     "You'll get to admire it enough when you race me, cuz it'll be the only thing you see." I say. She chuckled.
     "Please, I gotta get a good look of it now because I'll be forgetting what it looks like when I race you." Sapphire shot her a threatening look.
     "I doubt that." I said.
      "What do you even drive?" Sapphire shot.
     "A light blue mustang named the Punisher." She answered.
     "Mustangs don't make it far up the list." Dave said. "Just asked Boosted." He added.
     "Awww, but you'll help me, won't you?" She said to Dave. I grabbed Lizzy's shirt and pinned her against my truck.
     "Listen, bitchy, if you're gonna race with the 405 you don't need help! If you're gonna hang with the baddest of the bad you better damn well act like you belong here." I snapped. She smirked.
     "I don't want to hurt you, Dani. You better get your hands off me." She said. I arched an eyebrow and slung her to the concrete, which she hit her face on. I looked at Sapphire who picked Lizzy up and gave her a right hook to the jaw.
     "Y'all are fucking crazy!" She said, holding her hand to her face.
     "Takes one to know one." Sapphire said, putting an around around my shoulder. Lizzy turned around and walked off.
     "Leaving so soon? You don't even have a stretcher yet!" I called. Dave laughed and slipped an arm around my waist. Chuck walked over.
     "Somehow I knew y'all would get into a fight with her."  He said, making us laugh. "Dave, why didnt you try and stop them?" He said.
     "That's like stopping a dog fight. I would rather keep my arm." He said.

Lizzy finally got it. Dani and Sapphire are pretty badass duo, right? 😂 I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!