Drunk History

We were all at Sapphire's house just chillin. Dave broke out the beers and him and Azn began drinking.
     "Oh God, now we gotta deal with y'all." Sapphire said.
     "We are more fun than y'all when drunk." Azn said.
     "No, y'all are more dumb." I said. It was a while later before the drunk was started getting to them. Sapphire and I was sitting on the couch and Dave came over and laid across us.
     "What the hell are you doing." Sapphire said. Azn was dancing on the carpet.
     "I heard nobody's been on the moon." Dave said.
     "Nobody's been to Missouri either." Azn said. Sapphire and I looked at each other.   
     "Dave, who shot Abraham Lincoln?" Sapphire said. He looked at her like she was dumb.  
     "Mark Wahlberg." He said. I started laughing.
     "Who won the Civil War?" I asked.
     "Frank Grillo." Dave answered. Azn stopped and looked at him.
     "You're a dumbass! It was Liam Neeson!" He hollered.
     "Who was the first President of the United States?" Sapphire asked.
     "Dale Earnhardt!" Both Azn and Dave said.
     "I worry about you sometimes." I said to Dave. He put his hand over my face.
       "You talk too loud." He said.
     "Are we ever this dumb?" I asked Sapphire.
     "I don't think so."  She answered. Azn picked Sapphire up and just started running around the house and stumbled. "Azn put me down before we both get hurt!"  Dave started to try and wrestle me. He pinned me down on the ground and I finally rolled us over and held him down. Azn threw Sapphire on the couch. I got off Dave and he grabbed my leg, causing me to trip and fall.
      "You're an asshole." I joked. Dave laughed and stumbled, trying to get to his feet. He gave me a kiss and sat beside me. "You smell like beer." I said.
      "You smell like gasoline." He said.
     "That would be because of Lizzie." I answered. She got mad about something and opened a gas can and threw the gas all over me.
     "Azn, come sit by me." Sapphire said. Azn stumbled over and sat by Sapphire.
     "See, ain't this nice." I joked.
     "It was fun to throw you on the ground." Dave said.
      "Who's our president now?" I asked.
      "Tupac." Azn said.

This is probably the last update until church camp, idk, I might here and there and probably on the way to church camp. I hope y'all enjoyed this one and maybe even laughed! Love yall😘