Dress!

I was at Sapphire's mom's house. Her name was Claire.
     "I'm so proud of you, Dani." Claire said. She kinda took me and Justin under her wing after our parents passed away in a car crash. I hugged Claire. "Now you wait right here while Sapphire and I go get your surprise." I sat on the couch and waited. I looked through a racing magazine when a book caught the corner if my eye. It was a photo album covered up. I picked it up and looked through it. It was filled with pictures of me and Sapphire and Justin when we were kids. Then there was pictures of Sapphire with Azn and some with Dave and I. I teared up a little. Claire loved us so much.  I heard a bag rattle and Sapphire yelled at me to close my eyes.
     "We do not have Travis with us!" Clair yelled and I laughed. When I sensed that they were in front of me I smiled.
     "Open." Sapphire said. I opened my eyes and gasped. I started to cry as I hugged Claire and Sapphire. It was Claire's wedding dress. It was simple, just the way I liked it.
     "Thank you so much, momma Claire." I cried.
     "Sapphire wants to buy her own and I knew you liked simple, so I thought id pass it down to you." Claire said, her eyes a little teary.
    "I think Dave will like it." I said, looking at the beautiful dress.
     "He'll love it." Sapphire said, jumping on me.

How're my outlaws dooiinnnngggg? Our street outlaw family just keeps getting bigger and bigger! I love it! Don't be afraid to suggest anything for this story! It'll make it so much better! I love y'all!😘😘