Wedding Party

I was hugged by so many people! Dave never left my side. Justin came up to give me a hug and Lizzie was right behind him.
     "Down, girl. She's my wedding date." Justin said. I put on a fake smile and hugged my brother.
     "Do we get to do that twisty arm drink thing?" Dave asked excitedly. I giggled as Justin handed us our glasses. We wrapped our arms and everyone laughed as we struggled. We finished our glasses and shared a kiss. We also cut the cake and he shoved it in my face. But, I also got him back. Sapphire and Claire came up and gave me hugs.
     "Y'all are so adorable." Clair said. I smiled as she hugged Dave real tight.
     "You're growing up on me." Sapphire said.
        "I don't know about that growing up, but sure." I laughed. Music started playing and Dave grabbed me and started to dance.
      "Couples first dance." I giggled.
      "You look beautiful." Dave said. I blushed and looked down. Everyone joined in the dancing. I didn't like my big brother dancing with Lizzie too much. After the dancing was over Azn and Farmtruck tackled me in hugs.
     "We got you a gift!" Azn said.
     "Present time!" Sapphire yelled and sat us down. We got a mailbox with our last name on it.
     "Guess we gotta buy a house now, huh?" Dave winked.
     "Or I can move into yours." I said. The last gift was from my brother. When I opened it I teared up. It was the papers to the go kart track that started our racing career.
     "Justin." I said.
     "Gotta make sure your kids get the best racing start." I gave him the tightest hug.
     "Alright, you kids! Better get headed to Hot Springs!" Claire yelled. We said our goodbyes and got in Dave's truck and headed to our honeymoon.

Sorry I didn't get this up earlier! I was at a party at my aunts house! You know how rednecks get😂😂love y'all😘😘