I Remember

Sapphire was staying with Azn so it was just me and Goliath. Justin hasn't really talked to me, he's still upset that I don't remember him. After I ate some food and watched some tv I went to bed. Goliath made sure not to lay on my cast. I kept tossing and turning because images were flying through my head.
     "Tell you what! Since Justin won't give up, how bout we race? Heartbreaker and the Sonoma? I win, you drive the Sonoma, you win, I help you find a new car." I said to Dave.
     "Deal." He said. I won the race. Our first kiss in his trailer. Then images of him crashing the Sonoma showed. The same fear coursed through me. Justin and I kart racing when we were younger and how we always crashed into each other. Kye and I meeting at the dirt track. Azn and Sapphire always together and being cute. Lizzie and I fighting. The demolition derby with paintballs.
     "Is this thing loa-"
     "I think it's loaded, babe." When Dave almost shot me with the paintball gun. I remember everything. It's all back. I do have a brother. I do have a boyfriend. My best friend has a boyfriend. Chuck always goes shopping with Sapphire and I. Shawn is my brothers best friend! I shot up in the bed and Goliath looked at me.
     "I remember."

Short chapter but a happy chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed this one! I love y'all! Here's a pic of ma new buddy, Goliath in case you haven't seen him