Doctor

"I don't wanna go." I said to Dave and Sapphire.
     "You're just getting your cast off." Dave said.
     "What if they find something wrong and then I have to go into major surgery that I might not come out of." I said.
     "You always go through worst case scenarios before going anywhere medical involved!" Sapphire said.
     "Maybe I can like pull a Dwayne Johnson and break my cast by straightening my foot." I said, referring to a Fast and Furious movie. I tried to straighten my foot and grunted. Dave took the opportunity to pick me up and carry me to the truck.
     "I got her crutches!" Sapphire called. He sat me in the passenger seat and put my seat belt on like I was a little kid.
"I hate that you can pick me up so easily." I said.
"Well, I mean, your like three feet tall, it's not hard." He joked.
"I am five foot three thank you, big foot!" I said, he laughed and Sapphire got in the backseat. We pulled up to the doctors office.
     "Please don't make me." I begged. I got out and crutched inside with Dave and Sapphire. We sat down in the waiting room. Waiting.
     "Dani Shearer." The nurse called. I looked around. Sapphire and Dave was looking at me. The nurse repeated. I mouthed at Sapphire "Say one word and I'll slash holes in your Camaro."
     "That's her!" Sapphire said, pointing at me.
     "I hate you." I said.
     "No you don't." She said. Dave went with me and we went in a small room and I got on a table. I was miserable. The doctor came in with a saw.
     "What the hell is that?" I said, scooting back.
     "It's gonna cut your cast off." He said.
     "Could it cut my leg?" I asked. I saw Dave shaking his head at the doctor.
     "Well, I mean, yes. But it won't." The doctor said. Dave threw his hands up and rolled his eyes and looked to the side. My eyes got wide.
     "I think I'm cool with having a cast." I said.
     "You might as well drug her." Dave said. I closed my eyes as I heard the saw start. It made a horrible noise as it was cutting the cast. When I was over I looked at my foot. I wiggled it, but it still hurt.
     "It's gonna be sore and hard to walk for a few days, just work it out." The doctor said. I forgot everything he said and I jumped off the table. My foot gave out and I fell. Dave giggled and helped me up. We got to his truck and I looked at Sapphire.
     "What?" She said.
     "You threw me to Latherface! That's what." I said. "You better watch out for your camaro." I said.
     "You wouldn't." She said.
     "Watch me." I said.
     "It was not that bad, Dani." Dave said.
     "Yes it was!" I said.
     "You're just being a baby." He said.

Finally got that cast off!! When I got my cast off I was kinda like dani😂the saw thing scared me and I thought it was gonna hurt. Hope y'all liked it! Love y'all😘